nine 🌱

-" It's what you wanna say ? "

-" Yes but no "

Heeseung was confused. Yes but no ? Was Jay's brain upside down to think like that ?

-" Can you please stay away from Jimin. I don't want to criticize your friendship and who are you friends but Jimin is not a good one. "

-" No. "

-" Heeseung trust me he will end up to hurting you "

-" I won't stop being friends with him because you want it. It's like I was saying to you to stop being friends with Sunghoon because he is a player and he will hurt Jake one day "

Maybe Heeseung gone too far this time. He wasn't suppose to spill Jake's secret even though he didn't clearly tell him it was true.

-" Why bringing Jake ? "

-" Forget it. I won't stop being friend with Jimin because he is a great friend. You have to accept it. If you don't want then leave... I mean you have plenty of people who want you, right ?"

-" I have maybe plenty of people who likes me but I don't like them back. "

-" Yeah ... you're not even able to love someone. "

-" I'm sorry ? "

-" Jay. You're not telling me you like me. You're just playing with me because that's what you always do. You never loved someone genuinely. "

-" You really think that about me ? You really think this way ?"

-" Yeah like everyone ! You have to acknowledge that your reputation is that bad and you clearly emphasize with it. You don't even care about people feelings all that matter to you is your own satisfaction "

-" Enough ... I have enough of hearing you talking about who I am when you don't know me ... when you don't know my life "

-" And what am I suppose to know ? "

Jay lowered his head and sat on Heeseung's couch while holding his head between his hands.

-" You just can't understand how much I'm tired of pretending to be someone that I'm not even when I'm not at school only to be the type of guy that society want me to be. "

Heeseung started to feel really bad for Jay. He wasn't maybe that bad but even if his behavior was against him he had the strength to control himself. So Heeseung was hesitating between trusting him or kicking him out of his flat.

-" I didn't want to sound like I was forcing you to not be friends with Jimin anymore but I care for you more than you thought. You don't know Jimin and either of his friends. They're not better than me I swear even the girl ... she's a bitch "

What Jimin, Dohyun or even Minha did to him ? Maybe nothing ... after all Jay is really good to manipulate people but what if they really hurt him ?!

-" Minha isn't a bitch ... "

-" If it can makes you happy to think that "

Time passed by and Jay didn't seem to wanna go so Heeseung decided to make food for both of them. It wasn't something fancy just ramens but Heeseung tried his best to make perfect ramens since Jay was eating with him.

His pour water in a cauldron and waited for it to boil after he put ramens inside and finally the flavor.

-" Do you wanna eat ? "

Jay hummed a little yes and stood up before sitting right in front heeseung on the table.

-" It's nothing much but it's all I had ... I don't really eat much than instant noodles. "

-" It's okay Heeseung. I'm fine with ramen. "

Jay smiled and Heeseung felt so happy seing him smiled. It was maybe the first ever time he saw him genuinely smile and not smirked like always.

They both ate while talking about what could pass by their heads. Jay wanted this moment to never end but everything has to come to an ending.

-" This was very nice to spend time with you I really appre- "

-" You can stay for the night ... it's been a long time since I had a sleepover with a friend "

-" We're friend ? And yeah I can stay if you want me to. "

-" Of course we are ! You can also tell your friends to come over I mean only Jake and Sunghoon I don't want strangers to come at my place "

-" Jake and Sunghoon are basically strangers for you though "

-" acquaintances ... I know them a little bit and it could be a great opportunity to know them more "

-" If Sunghoon isn't with his girls I'll may be able to bring him here and Jake ... as long as there is food "

-" I probably have snacks so we'll be good "

Jay stood up, take his coat and went to the front door.

-" I'll be back in a minute I need to call them "

Heeseung nodded all smiley because for the first time in a while he felt in peace with himself. He was happy to make new friends, to met Jay and to not only stick up with Geonu who was the first and only friend for almost all his life.