eight 🌱

After lunch Heeseung didn't had class. Friday afternoon were kinda great for him because he only had classes at morning so he stayed at the cafeteria were some students were studying while eating snacks. Jake was there too, alone, sat on a bench few feets from Heeseung. He was playing on his phone and looked very focused on his game but after that he lost, he saw Heeseung and went to him.

-" Heeseung hyung ! You don't have classes too ? "

-" Obviously "

-" Yeah ... it seems logic. Sunghoon and Jay have class right now but we can stay together and wait for them if you want "

Sparks ... it's what Heeseung saw in Jake eyes when he mentioned Sunghoon and it was honestly sad that only him had sparks.

-" I don't think waiting for your boyfriend and Jay it's a good idea... for me "

-" my boyfriend ? Are you talking about Sunghoon ? He is not my boyfriend but my bestfriend... he already have someone though "

" Fuck ... I was going to be nice with him and maybe help him out with the other dumbass but he is taken "

-" Oh I thought that ... nevermind "

-" I mean I'm not that sure he is dating someone but he is always with the same girl and he seems pretty close to her so I do guess that they're together but let's talk about you. You're sure you don't want to hangout with us ? I kinda tired to heard Jay's complain about the fact that you're friends with Chu Jimin. "

Jimin ? Why Jay complain about Jimin ? Maybe that Jimin's plan worked after all.

-" Why does he complain about him ? "

-" Because it's Jimin. Him and Jay aren't in a good relationship since always. When Jay's flirt with someone and Jimin had to ruin his plan "

-" As he should. I'm sure Jimin treat people a way better than Jay. "

-" Probably but he is not a better kisser than him. "

-" I- what ? "

Heeseung was indeed shocked about was Jake said. How did he know that ? Does Jay like kissing his best friends ? How creepy this boy is ....

-" You never kissed your friends when you were drunk ? "

A/N : All the boys present in this story are adults.

Heeseung didn't reply, in fact he never went to a party except the sleepover he did with Geonu when they were high schoolers.

-" Don't worry I won't steal Jay from you. "

-" Shut up will you ? I don't like your friend. How can people like such an arrogant boy ? "

-" He is not that bad ... you just don't know him "

Heeseung ignored what Jake said and changed the topic of the discussion. Time goes by and it was now 8pm.

-" Hee hyung, do you want to go home with us ? "

-" Hee ? "

-" Oh you don't like it... I'm sorry hyung "