seventeen 🌱

Geonu ? Why the hell Geonu was now implied in this kind of story ?

This is beyong believable.

Geonu wasn't a bad man, he was even pretty nice. Heeseung couldn't believe that he was related to this kind of issue.

Did Geonu really assaulted someone in the past ? No ... he couldn't but maybe that he could. After can you really know someone like the back of your hand ?

Heeseung's head was nearly ready to explode so he took a break. He went outside to breath, it's the only thing he could do for now.

He picked up his phone and composed Geonu numbers, he needed to talk with him. He needed answers and Geonu would give them to him. He would because he had nothing to hide especially when he lives so far away from Heeseung now.

However he didn't pick his phone so Heeseung had no choice but to harassed him with calls and messages when finally he dared to pick up the phone.

-" Why I got so many missed calls ? Heeseung are
you okay ? "

-" Can you come at my place ? "

-" Bro I'm in Busan and you're in Seoul how do you want me to come ? "

-" Take the first train I need to talk to you in face to face "

-" We can do facetime "

-" No. "

-" Heeseung-ah are you on your right mind ? "

-" We need to talk about what you did last year. "

-" Last year ? What are you even talking about ? I don't have time to play to that kind of games "

-" The party last year. "

-" The part... who told you this story ? Is it her ? Heeseung you know me- "

-" No and that's the problem I thought I knew you but it seems like I don't ! "

-" I'll take the first train and we'll talk about it but you don't know the whole story so don't make any assumptions either on me or Jay. "

-" It's slightly too late "

Geonu couldn't replied that Heeseung had already hang up the phone. He was pissed off, of course, his bestfriend in some ways betrayed him but now he had much important to do.

Finding Minha.

It wasn't probably a good idea to reach out to her because it could maybe bring up all her trauma but he really wanted to knew the truth from all the bullshits that everyone told him.

And Minha knew the truth and she wouldn't lie like the other because she maybe had too much to lose if she's not honest.

So while he was dressing for schools, Heeseung thought about ways to make her talk to him.

It was unsuccessful, kt was either too cringe or too harsh so he let down. He would go with the feeling.

It's probably the best thing to do in that kind of situation.

So the morning passed by and the classes too it was now time to go to the cafeteria and to find this girl.

Heeseung entered the cafeteria and literally scanned it with his eyes and spotted her in a little table in the back of the big room, he ran up to her, slammed his lunch on the table and offered her a big smile.

-" Hi Minha ! I'm sorry to came so suddenly here but we need to talk. "

-" Oh right ... I was waiting for you. "

Heeseung frowned his eyebrows... she was waiting for him.
Does he perhaps know why Heeseung came to her ? Or maybe that she had something to tell him too.

-" You were waiting for me ? "

-" You really think that you would never find about this story ? I mean all of your friends here did a pretty good job to keep it as a secret but come on Heeseung... you can't tell me that there weren't something fishy behind all those pretty smiles that Dohyun, Jake, Sunghoon or even Echan gave you all this time. "