ten 🌱

Tw : cursing

All the four boys were sitting on the floor in Heeseung's living room. Sunghoon and Jake brought pizza and snacks with them and Jay brought blankets from his own appartement.

-" So what should we do ? "

Jake asked. Jay suggested to watch a movie but Sunghoon found it boring so they decided to play an alcohol game.

(A/N all the members are adults here and irl too. Once again I don't promote minors drinking)

Jay took some glasses and the bottle of Vodka and poured some in the glasses and gave them to Jake, Sunghoon and Heeseung.

-" So have you ever been dating someone older than you by 10 years "

As expected no ones drank alcohol.

-" Have you ever been crushing on someone in this room "

Unexpectedly or not they all drink even Sunghoon. Heeseung was internally really happy for Jake because it was sure that he was in love with him and Jay drank too so maybe it was for Jake or Sunghoon or maybe for him.

But for Heeseung, Jay drank because he wanted to so he take the opportunity. Honestly Heeseung would probably do the same.

-" So you have a crush on someone Jay ? "

-" No ... I only drank because I was thirsty. "

-" Yeah sure. It's as believable as the fact that Jake doesn't like me "
said Sunghoon

-" I don't like you "

-" Yeah sure. You're always by my side anytime and anywhere. You're always waiting for me even when I fuck someone. You love me Jake and it's okay I love you too "

Sunghoon was absolutely drunk and didn't even realize what he had said.

-" I think we should stop playing. It's maybe better for him "

Jake remained silent. He stood up and help Sunghoon before laying him down on Heeseung's couch.

-" Jay, you can sleep in my room if you want "

-" And where you suppose to sleep "

-" I will sleep on the mattress here don't worry. "

-" Come sleep with me. "

Heeseung's eyes widen but he agreed anyway. He didn't really want to sleep next to Jake on the floor even though he was on a mattress. Sunghoon was already asleep and he was even snoring a little bit loud.

-" Yeah I will come. If you want to change your clothes to be more comfortable you can take one of my shirt "

Jay nodded and went to Heeseung's room. Heeseung cleaned a little bit with Jake. They threw in the bin a lot of beer cans and Vodka bottle. They also talked a lot together. Jake said that what Sunghoon had said was probably bullshit but he didn't really care because he knew that Sunghoon will stay by his side as his bestfriend.

-" And You and Jay ... you're together ? "

-" Oh no no no ! We're not even that close "

-" Yeah sure ... that's why you're gonna sleep together "

-" He didn't want me to hurt my back that's all "

-" So he cares about you. Congratulations Heeseung you're the first ever person in who Jay actually cares about. But let's sleep now, I mean you don't wanna makz him wait in your own bed "

Jake wiggled his eyebrows and Heeseung punch him in his elbow.

-" Ouch man that hurts "

Jake laughed and went to his mattress. Heeseung went to his room but unfortunately or not Jay was not there. He proceeded to change his clothes but in the halfway of the process Jay decided to come.

-" OH MY- I'm sorry. I should have change myself somewhere else. I will go in the bathroom so you can sleep "

-" It doesn't bother me though ... you can stay. "

-" But I am ... "

-" Half naked ? Look how cute you are. All stressed out because I get to see those abs. You're really cute like that Hee' "

Heeseung wasn't answering at all. His eyes kept looking straight at Jay while Jay's smile slowly faded.

-" Heeseung are you feeling well ? Are you uncomfortable or something. I can go to your livingroom if you want "

-" Jay ... "

-" What ? Heeseung are you okay ? "

-" I think I- "

Heeseung couldn't finish his sentence that he fell to his knees and throw up what his stomach could contain on the floor.

-" I think I'm sick... "