Prologue

It was a normal day at Advanced Nurturing Highschool, classes going on normally, the students listening attentively (?) to the teachers, just like how you'd imagine a normal day in school is like. It was then, the speakers of the building resounded, announcing all 2nd year students, including their respective homeroom teachers,  to proceed to the gymnasium after classes for an important announcement. The people involved where puzzled by the sudden announcement, but paid it no mind, thinking it was possibly related to their upcoming special examination.

There was one boy, however, with brown hair and hazel gold eyes, who was skeptical and suspicious of this announcement, but even he can't predict the upcoming storm that was about to hit. 

Kiyotaka POV:

'I have a bad feeling about this'

Apparently we 2nd years were called to proceed to the gymnasium after classes. The only times the entire grade was called was for special exams. Usually I would've paid it no mind if it was not for the fact that Chabashira-sensei had a confused look in her face. Which means that even she did not expect this. I need to be more weary since this probably means that this was planned by Tsukishiro, and if it is, it's probably about the upcoming special exam. Hmmm, if that were the case, then is he going to add new rules? But knowing him it would probably be more ways to expel someone, specifically me. Now, let's think about thi-

Rrriiiiiinnngggg

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell, signaling the end of class. Well, better think of this later after the announcement, I'm still not sure what this is about, maybe it's not even related to the special exams, let's see.

I stood up and started heading to the gymnasium along with my classmates.

"What do you think this is about, ayanokouji-kun"

The one who caught up to me to talk was the leader of Class D, Horikita Suzune

Kiyotaka: "I'm not sure, but since the the special exams are coming up, it's probably about that, but it could be something else"

Horikita: " Well, I suppose that's true, but I wonder, isn't this a bit too sudden? I mean even sensei had a confused look"

Kiyotaka: so she noticed too, huh "I also think it's a bit sudden, but it has to be something important since the entire year was called in such a short notice"

Horikita:" hmm, I see"

Horikita seemed to be deep in thought as she looked like she was pondering about something. We continued walking for a little while until we reached near the gymnasium, but there was something odd, it should've been after classes, but I haven't seen a single student outside of our school year, where they also called? But wait, we left the classroom after the bell rang, so seeing that there are no students in the 1st or 3rd years outside the buildings seemed odd, some people noticed but were more preoccupied about the announcement that they probably thought of it as a weird coincidence.

'I have a really bad feeling about this'

3rd person POV

The gymnasium was steadily being filled with students, and finally ,all 4 classes with their teachers were seated. But there was a problem, there was no one in the gym but them.

Confused voices resounded the entire area, but it all went to a halt when a figure seemingly appeared out of thin air, "it" didn't have a face, nor an identifiable sex, the people's minds were flooding with questions, but none of them could even leak out a small voice, some even forgot to breathe, it was a truly... captivating spectacle.