The flaws of Perfection

3rd person POV

"The flaws of Perfection"

"The hell does that mean"

"That doesn't even make any sense"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Perfection

A word with a simple meaning, yet difficult to understand

Every person wants to be perfect, some even work hard to be perfect. I mean, who wouldn't want to be a flawless human being, one with no faults, no worries, no weaknesses.

Everyone desires perfection, but only idiots believe it actually exists.

How can someone be perfect, when perfection itself is a flawed ideal. One's version of perfection may differ from another. If each and every person has a different perception of this flawed ideal, then can someone be truly perfect?

No, of course not. Being perfect means you're better than everyone at everything, every problem you have a solution, and even after that, there still plenty of possible flaws a person can have, be it personality, height, even down to the shape of your eyes and the color of your skin. It may not be a flaw to you, but to others, it can be.

That's the beauty and complexity of humanity, imperfections are always noticeable. If there is a clean white sheet, with a small dot in the middle, the first thing you notice, is the dot. Humans may be above all living things, but they were not made to be perfect. We were made to realize this everyday, since the world made flaws more noticeable than the perfections.

The students start showing a look of understanding, they never really put into thought the idea of perfection, because they know they will never be perfect themselves, only idiots or narcissists have ever thought that they were perfect. Coincidentally, there was a student here who was exactly that, I'll leave to your imagination who that student is, though.

If you force a tool to do a task it was clearly not designed to be able to do, then of course, the tool will either break, or become useless.

If you use a shovel to dig out concrete, the shovel will break

If you use a blender to grind rocks, then the blender will break

If you force a human to become perfect...

...the results will be the same...

Tension ran across the room, their bodies started stiffening again. They knew that saying all too well, they've seen it themselves, after all.

Some were in deep thought

'If the title is about flaws, and it was said that a person can never be perfect, then are we going to see the flaws of that guy? ' Ryuuen thought

'Fufufu, the title is starting to make sense, Let's see the flaws of a human that was forced to become perfect' Sakayanagi thought with a smile

The 4th generation, words that everyone in the facility, young and old, know. It was a generation that will be remembered by all of the generations, I mean, why wouldn't it, it was a generation that made history, after all. Well, it did make history, for almost all the wrong reasons.

In History, out of all the events, people, and effects it had in both the past, and future. The most remembered out of all of those, are the best, and the worst.

To all of the other generations, the 4th was the most revered, the most respected, the most remembered, in other words, the best. To the students who experienced it, however, it was the worst.