Important Update(not discontinuing)

Lately, a lot of people has been asking for an update.

First of all. Sorry if I haven't uploaded in a while, school has been a bitch and my mood has worsen pretty much for a month. Can't really write.

But that doesn't mean I haven't written anything.

It's actually the opposite.

I have a problem and it's this.

As you can see there's 21k+ words written

...

And it's no where near done.

I'm actually going insane

I already have a plan for the chapter, but I never thought it would be this long.

At first I estimated that I would be done by 20k words. I was wrong.

The story is around 60% done.

The whole chapter might be nearly 30k words, for context, all the previous chapters, including the special chapter, is 30947 words.

So yeah, I'm starting to contemplate if I should split it to two parts. I'm fine either way.

Anyways. That has been my progress, it's getting closer and closer because the rest of the story would actually be my favorite part, so I could probably write it real quick.

Exact date? I'm not sure. All I know it's very soon.

See ya next time.

P.s.

Why is the special chapter my most read chapter ( not that I'm complaining)

Second, you can use any scene or character from this fic, I won't mind.( Just give credit to ya boi ;) )

Lastly, thank you for reading, I appreciate it.

(If you're wondering who's that in the picture, that's a pic I found that is the closest to what I imagined a certain girl to look like)

See ya very soon