The fallen angel of the 4th

3rd person POV

"The fallen angel of the 4th"

'Fallen angel? Doesn't that mean devil? What does the that imply?' Horikita thought

'Fallen angel, huh. That's a rather nice way of saying demon, but it a fitting nickname for someone like him' Sakayangi thought.

The students resolved themselves to watch, because they know they are about to see a horrible scene.

Little did they know that it was much worse than they ever thought of.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The White Room's 4th generation. That's a generation that is imprinted in everyone in the organization's mind. There are multiple reasons for this.

The first reason for this is the curriculum. No generation in the white room has ever experienced such hellish training other than the students of the 4th generation. Among the employees of the facility, they thought of a few theories as to why that was the case. Is it because the students were more talented than the other generations before it? That was a popular theory, as the 4th generation had an unusual number of students that showed great potential. Another more practical theory was because the professor wanted to test the limits of the human body, and wanted to see how much stress the body can't take before deteriorating, and since there were a lot of exceptional students in this generation, he wanted to see how much damage an excellent body can take before being destroyed. That theory, however, has plenty of flaws, if the 4th generation really had a lot of exceptional people, then it the students should be preserved, they are valuable specimen after all. No, the most popular theory among all of them was, the son of the professor was part in this generation, he either had great expectations for his son, or wanted him gone faster, the opinions of which was right was split among the employees, some even thought both were correct.

The students faces turned bitter as they were reminded of the cruelty of the professor.

Alas, only the professor knows the reason for that.

Unto the next and biggest reason. This generation was what changed the white room forever. This single generation affected the next generations to come, for the better, and for the worst.

If you look strictly at the success rate of this generation, then this generation was the biggest failure in the history of the White Room. It holds the record of the lowest rate of survival out of all the generations, past and future, but the biggest reason why this generation was immortalized in White Room lore, was because of a single student. A specimen of incredible value. So valuable that if the white room could sacrifice everyone in the first four generations to be able to acquire such specimen, they would do so without even counting to three, that's the value of the specimen in their eyes.

It also changed the white room in a bad way however, but that's a story for another time.

The students were curious about this mysterious person, but none of them voiced it out since they were very focused in watching it. They didn't put as much thought to it because J said that the person will be revealed anyway.

Some had speculations on who could that student be. Some already figured it out.

Just how exceptional can a human be to the point that his value exceeds that of countless human lives. The answer to that question, Extremely Exceptional.

To understand more about this demonic generation, let's begin from the start.

*Scene change*