[Special Chapter pt.2 + End Notes]

.

.

.

Time moves so fast. Because before you know it, your time with the rapper is over. He coolly wave you goodbye and slide the album to the next person.

You scoot over to the side to be greeted by the bright smile of the handsome Chinese man.

"Hi Guardian Angel"

"Hi"

He let out an awkwardly cute giggle before signing the album you gave him. You could see he was nervous, since his thick eyelids are blinking at least twice as fast.

"Thank you for saving me that day"

The boy look up to meet your eyes, before smiling sweetly. It made your heart melt because of how sweet it is. Like swallowing a gallop of pure honey.

"Thankfully you are safe now"

You nodded and just stared at the boy in front of you. He doesn't say much, but would respond to whatever you said endearingly.

You decided to mess with him a little bit. With gears turning inside your head to search for some Chinese words that you've learn before, you daringly ask him.

"You know how do they say Jun in my language?"

"How?"

" 大漂亮 (Dà piàoliang)"

His flustered reaction is totally priceless. He stayed silent with an expression that amazingly said everything despite not doing much. You laugh and quickly apologized before it turns even more awkward.

When it's time to say goodbye, he whispered in his native tongue;

"Thank you for calling us, Angel"

You don't really know what that means, but smiles nevertheless and switching to the seat next to you.

"Can you sing the song again? Just a bit."

The next person is the ever adorable vocal boss leader. With his signature smile etched on his face, he offers his palm to you.

"Only if you kept my guitar pick."

You patted down your dress pockets to find the said thing and handed it to him proudly. You don't even play guitar, but the pick were always safely kept inside your special notebook.

He picked up a guitar from behind him and strum some chords with the pick as warm up. He then look at you as if saying 'this is for you', before immersing himself into the song.

The boy sang the same refrain of the song that you heard that day. And amazingly, everything stayed the same. Every emotion and every feelings you had came back just as if it was yesterday.

You clapped and he shyly thanks you before signing your album with blushing ears.

The next gentleman welcomes you warmly with a handshake and a smile that's also as warm.

His beautiful eyes crinkles when met with yours. You return the gesture and reach behind your back for something.

"I have something for you"

You then pull your hands from your back and handed the boy a single stem of Lupinus, in which he happily received.

"Thank you, I'll cherish it"

You both then proceed to talk about hobbies and a little bit about your daughter until the timer runs out.

"Hey, how're you?"