[Prologue]

Guardian Angel - SVT

"Do you believe in guardian angels?"

The woman asked the little girl, who is currently enjoying a chocolate cake. The girl just tilted her head in confusion, while her mouth are full of sweets. She wiped the excess chocolate off from the corner of the lips of her little messy eater, before continuing with a smile.

"So the thing is, I believe that there are angels that are protecting us from harm."

Her daughter's eyes lights up like a Christmas tree, as she flails her arms around in excitement. The chocolate cake are now long forgotten.

"Like a superhero?"

The woman chuckled at the innocent comment. She patted her head lovingly, while giving a quick peck on her forehead.

"Yes, like a superhero. But they come from the skies, and they only came to help you. After that, they went back to the skies where they belong"

"Cool! I want to meet them!"

The girl crawl to her mother's embrace, sitting patiently on her lap as her mother cleans the table to open an old-looking notebook.

"You will, honey. Someday."

The girl pay no attention the the notebook, and instead started getting cozy when the woman spread a fluffy warm blanket on the sofa.

"So how did you met the guardian angels, mom?"

The woman caresses both the page in the notebook and her daughter while looking far away to the past, bringing back the memories she had held dearly in her life.

"You see,..."

She stops to see the girl staring at her with her cute round eyes, but slowly rubbing her eyes and yawn softly. She boop the little girl's nose endearingly before continuing.

"They come to me, in the form of thirteen boys who helps me at just the right moments"