[Four]

Library is one of your favorite places to visit to find your inner piece. And also things to research for your weekly assignments.

As you finished reading and done your assignment that was due tomorrow, you decided it was time to gift yourself time to have fun and do whatever you wanted.

And that is to read a fantasy novel.

What's the best thing to do after doing an extensive reading about philosophy for a consecutive 45 minutes?

More reading.

Your love for novels and books never disappoint you.

Except when you're a foot too small to reach the most beautiful looking novel book you've ever seen.

First, you tried reaching out for it, and fails. Next, you tried standing at your tippy toes, it doesn't work. Lastly, you tried to jump a bit to reach it, but still couldn't reach the book you want.

And now, people are probably staring at you and laughing at your sad attempt to reach the high shelves, like a baby monkey jumping for the banana in the tree.

But your embarrassment didn't last long, because you suddenly felt a warm feeling behind you. This time, finally reaching the book you really wanted so effortlessly.

You managed to look up to the person, to be met with one of the most perfect face you've ever seen.

He also glances down at you, but quickly breaking your daydream about falling in love at first sight when he handed you the book.

The beautiful glasses man smiled at you and says;

"I loved that book. I can guarantee you'll have a great time reading it, but I think it's better if you re-check your assignment for tomorrow"

You needed more than a minute to process everything he had just said, as your concentrating totally to his face and his eye smile.

Before you could say anything, the broad shouldered man had disappeared, like every similar encounter you had before.

You clutched the book tighter to your chest, trying to hide your burning face and replaying the scene for the nth time.

But after his words finally sunk in, you rush to check the assignment with your classmates. Only to found that you missed the last message of another small assignment the teacher had given you, and it's also due tomorrow.

With a sigh, you quickly do the assignment, can't wait to read the said book the man had given you.

-j.w.w-