[Twelve]

You're currently 8 months pregnant. You and your husband decided to have a date outside.

Maybe having a date outside when you're currently gaining a few pounds and carrying a new life inside of you wasn't a smart idea, but you've been holed up in your house for so long. Also it was a rare day when your husband has a day off.

So even though you felt a bit of under the weather, you lied and tried to look like nothing is wrong. Since this is such a good opportunity, and you didn't want to ruin everything.

The two of you decided to have a date on the nearby park. It was a lovely and great date, and then you guys went back to your apartment.

"Can you handle going up alone? I think I forget something at the car"

Your husband said, just when you're walking through the entrance door.

You reassure him and told him to go back to the car.

"How long did you think we've lived here? Of course I could go alone."

Was your answer before going up the stairs after seeing that the elevator is crowded.

Didn't want to risk getting squished into the wall, you pick the stairs as the best choice. Besides, your apartment is on the 3rd floor. How hard could it be?

As you walk up the set of stairs, your stomach suddenly felt a surge of immense pain and a feeling of something running through your thighs.

"Help!"

You screamed with all your might before hearing a hurried footsteps on the stairs.

It was a man, and he looked really worried at you.

"Why didn't you listen to your husband's words? He could've do something if you said you're hurting."

The person quickly supported you and carefully carried you back down to the first floor.

You didn't have time to register his words because of the pain.

"Call an ambulance, quick!"

He shouted to the people around that panicked and crowding around you.

From all the crowd, you could see your husband running through the commotion.

The man lay you on you husband's embrace.

"Thank you" you managed to let out to the man. He nodded to both of you and your husband before excusing himself

Your husband rushes you to the ambulance, and you stayed there for the night.

The doctor said that you're lucky because if you fall from the stairs or prolonging any longer, you and your daughter may fell into serious danger.

You swear to thanked the tall man with canine teeth if you met him next time.

-k.m.g-