[Nine]

You had finished work, and now saying goodbye to your co-workers after having company dinner at a Chinese restaurant.

Just as you're walking to the door to exit the restaurant, the person in the next table, -who seemed a bit drunk-, starts blabbering while pointing at you in a mix of Chinese and Korean.

You don't exactly know why the man was pointing at you or what are he talking about, but seeing his mad expression and high pitched yelling, you know it wasn't a good thing at all.

And then the man suddenly started lunging himself at you. Out of fear you ran away, but to no avail.

You tried to pushed the man who reeked in alcohol, while looking at anyone to help you. The other customer tried to help you, by calming the man, but nothing seems to work.

Is this how you're going to end up? A woman was attacked with a huge ceramic plate to the head by a drunken man. The woman then was brought to the hospital due to head injury, and the drunken man was-

No, no, no. You pushed all the negative thoughts and wished someone could help you. You're swishing someone, anyone to come and help you.

'Where are you when I needed you? Please help me, my guardian angel!'

A second before the drunken man could hurl the huge antique looking ceramic plate at you, a man had stopped him while calmly but seriously saying in perfect Chinese.

"Stop it"

He the pushes the man back after grabbing the huge plate and placing it back to where it was. The drunk man falls on his bottom, while the rambling never stopped, but the other customer managed to keep him on his place.

You clearly don't have a clue of what he was saying, but you do know the man just saved your life.

"Are you okay?"

He approached where you are, falling to your knees in shock of what just happen seconds ago. You nodded slowly, taking in the features of the man who had just saved you from going to the hospital.

"Thank you so much for saving me"

You told him when you're more composed, bowing while doing so. The man smiled childishly while tilting his head to the side.

"No, you had called for us, so I came for you"

You didn't understand Chinese at all, so you don't understand how could you decipher what the man had said in perfect Chinese.

And for a second, everything stops. Your heart stops, and everything made sense. You raise your hand to reach him, as if trying to make sure he's real.

"Are you-"

From afar you could hear someone calling out a name in Chinese, as the man before you turn around and hurriedly saying goodbye to you.

"Jun!"

"Coming, Hao"

-w.j.h-