What the f**k

Warning 🚫:
.Cursing
.Self abuse
.Abuse
------------------------------------------------------------------
Red's pov
I was nicely woken up by the sound of my brother screaming at me to get to my post.

Uf Papyrus/Edge: "SANS YOU ARE LATE AGAIN!!"

I put on my jacket and go doorstairs. "Heya there bos-" I stand there looking at his very, very pissed face. 'Well sh*t' I thought  to myself as I tried to avoid a lecture, from the GREAT PAPYRUS himself.

Uf Papyrus/Edge: "UGH, I HAVE NO ENERGY TO DEAL WITH YOU, YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE WEAKLING."

I felt this anger pour from my skull...

Red: "You know what? I've just about had it with you!!! I'm sick and tired of you calling me a weakling!! I'm your older brother for Asgore's sake!!!"

Uf Papyrus/Edge: "...."

Red: "..."

'F*ck, what the hell have I done?!? Ok, ok, calm down. It doesn't look like he's going to do anything... yea you just showed him whose 'bos-' My thoughts were interrupted by my brother swinging his bones (the one's they use for attacking) at me.

Uf Papyrus/Edge: "YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT... MAY I REMIND YOU WHO SAVED YOU WHEN TWO OTHER MONSTERS WERE ATTACKING YOU?"

He was swinging his bones repeatedly at me, trying to a least touch me. Of course I dodge all of them.

Red: "I had the situation under control."

Uf Papyrus/Edge: "WELL, IT DIDN'T SEEM LIKE IT."

He hit me this time making my HP go down to 0.3.

Red: "S-sh*t" I said looking down at the fresh wound.

Uf Papyrus/Edge: "HUH, LOOK AT THAT... WEAKLING." He walked away and left the house.

"He left me... heh... why am I not surprised?" I tried to get up. "Ngh, damn this hurts." 'Well, this probably it for me...  I can die in peace' I teleported to my post and laid down in the snow. I closed my eyes.

Classic's pov
*Sigh* My head hurts, I'm tired and hungry. But of course I don't have any energy to get up from my post. "Hgh, I hate my life." I took out my knife. I quickly rolled up my sleeves to reveal all my other cuts that I've made during the night. Real quickly I cut myself real deeply. I felt like passing out, but I managed to stay awake.

???: "Mgh"

Classic: "!!!! Umm... hello?"
I had heard someone in the snow. I tried walking up to the place I heard it, but failed. So I teleported instead. I looked down to see another skeleton. My eye sockets widened. I knelt down and tapped them.

???: " What the f**k!?!"

They were hurt, badly...

Classic: "Heya buddy, the name's Sans, Sans the Skeleton." I reached out my hand. He, I think, looked at me confused.

???: "You've got to be kidding me."

Classic: "Ummm? Let's just go treat those wounds of yours." 'Something's off about this guy' I stood up and told him to follow me. But he needed some help getting up after that I teleported to the front of my house where Papyrus was about to go for his morning run. He opened the door and stared at us.

Dream's pov
"Do you think is a good idea?!?" I asked Ink as he started to draw in his sketchbook.

Ink: "Well, duh, it will work out they both have the same mental sickness. They will soon figure that out and work together to heal themselves."

Dream: " I mean just placing Red in Undertale, without warning, won't it mess with the other AU'S."

Ink: "As long as Red returns to his AU in a month. Their is nothing to worry about."

Blueberry: "I'm not sure, Ink but if you say so, I'll support you. Mwehehe!"

Dream: "I guess..." I started to get a really bad feeling and I wasn't from an AU, no, it was coming from me.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow almost 1,000 words!!! (Not really but a girl can dream T^T) Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it 😋

~Cutekitten622786 💜