You've Got To Be Sh*tin' Me

Classic's pov

'Where is he?!? I can't find him anywhere!!!' I was getting very angry that he just disappeared out of the blue and didn't say anything!! I looked around the whole underground and couldn't find a sign of him.

Classic: "Red?!! Red??!!! RED?!!" My anger soon shifted to worry. " RED?!?" ' He's got to be here somewhere, just got to find him.' I went back to Snowdin hoping he had returned to the house.

Grillby: "Sans? What are you doing outside it's freezing."

Classic: "Unless, you didn't notice Grillby, I don't have skin so I can't feel cold."

Grillby: "Oh-right"

Classic: "Hey, have you seen Red? I told him to take a walk outside to put on a party for him-"

Grillby: "No, I haven't. Are you worried about him?" He told me in an annoyed tone.

Classic: "It's just that he's been gone for a very long time."

Grillby: "Oh, I know. Just distract yourself until he's returned. Come." He held my hand and got me inside of his bar. "On the house." He handed me a bottle of ketchup.

Classic: "I-I don't know, maybe I should-"

Grillby: "I'm not taking "no" for an answer, you obviously need a break. And stop worrying so much he's a man, he'll handle himself..."

I take a sip of the ketchup.

Grillby: "...You act as if he was your boyfriend or something."

I spit my ketchup out and start to cough. 'Holy sh*the does he know?!? Wait stop overreacting, he said "as if"'

Grillby: "Sans are you okay?!?"

Classic: "Yea, I'm fine buddy."

Grillby: "You've got to be more careful Sans." He wiped off the remaining ketchup near my mouth. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

Classic: "Yea, ok, shoot"

Grillby: "Do you have certain feelings for a certain someone." I start to blush.

Classic: "W-well, k-kind of." My face was burning up so quickly.

Grillby: "Who is this person?" He tells me in a smooth tone. 'I can trust him, right? I mean he is my best friend.'

Classic: "Fine, but not here." I pull him to the back of the bar.

Grillby's pov

'Does he like me back?!? If he does then, he'll be all mine's tonight~' We reach the back of the bar and Sans opens his mouth. I couldn't help myself. I went in for a kiss. Sanses eyes widen and he used blue magic to get me off.

Classic: "WHAT THE HELL GRILLBY?!?"

'Oh sh*t, he didn't even tell me who he liked.'

Grillby: "Umm... Sans, I-"

Classic: "SHUT THE F*CK UP, GRILLBY!!!"

I could clearly see he was absolutely angry. We were silent for about a minute until Sans said:
"Look Grillby, I don't like you *sigh* I'm dating Red."

Grillby: "WHAT??!!" 'NO, THAT CAN'T BE.'

Classic: "I thought I could trust you but it looks like you got the wrong idea."  I gritted my teeth.