Please

Classic pov

Grillby just left me. *Sigh* 'Whatever it doesn't matter, I just need to find Red.' I teleport to my house hoping that he was there. I looked around and I saw Papyrus in the kitchen. I went inside the kitchen and said:

Classic: "Oh hey Pap, have you seen-"

Papyrus: "BROTHER HAVE YOU SEEN RED LATELY? I'M NOT ABLE TO FIND HIM."

Classic: "Ugh, I was hoping you saw him." I sat down in the kitchen chair. "I'm starting to get really worried." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Where would he be? I've looked everywhere and-" I pulsed for a second.

Papyrus: "WHAT BROTHER??? IS SOMETHING BOTHERING YOU???"

'No, I'm over thinking things. The kid hasn't fallen. And even if they did- I HAVEN'T CHECKED!!!! No the kid wouldn't kill...OH NO'

Classic: "Pap, I need to be somewhere right now." I started to shake and Papyrus noticed.

Papyrus: "BROTHER ARE YOU DOING WELL YOU SEEM... VERY STRESSED. RED'S PROBABLY IN THE...IN THE...RUINS! YES THE RUINS. NO NEED TO WORRY. :) "

Classic: "That's exactly what I'm afraid of" I said in a low tone. "Imma just go, ok?" Papyrus nodded at me and I left in a hurry.
'The kid couldn't have come back, it's impossible! I'm just overreacting.' I go next to the door (if you know what door I'm talking about) and knock on it eagerly.

Sans: "Knock, Knock" No response. "Knock, knock?" No response. "Toriel? If you're playing a trick on me it isn't funny. *BUT NOBODY CAME 'Ok, calm down, she's just probably busy. Yea, that's it.' Out of fear I started to pound a the door. "P-please answer me T-toriel. Please." Tears dropped down my face as I fell down against the door. "Please."

Red's pov

'Welp, I can't sleep. How long has it been?' I get up from my bed and go to the kitchen.

Edgy: "SANS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I jumped.

Red: "WHAT THE HELL BOSS YOU SCARED THE CR*P OUTTA ME!!!"

Edgy: "LANGUAGE RED, AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T EXPLAINED TO ME."

Red: "About what?" He give me a disappointing look.

Edgy: "ABOUT THE RANDOM PEOPLE IN OUR HOUSE. DOES IT RING A BELL?"

Red: "Oh ummmm..." 'Should I tell boss? I shouldn't. No, I should. Ughhhh I need to ask Ink ...but he's busy trying to calm Dream down. UGHHHH"

Edgy: "SANS I'M STILL WAITING" 'Oh f*ck I'm dead.' I look at him and then teleport to Grillby's.

Grillby: "SANS?!?! I haven't seen you since forever!!! How've you been?"

Red: "I've been doin' fine, I just need a drink."

Grillby: "Got it." He reached out for a bottle of mustard and handed it to me. "Here ya go"

Red: "Thanks." I started to drink the mustard. 'The only thing I like about this place is that it has the best F*CKING mustard in the world!!'

Grillby: "So where have you been?"

Red: "You wouldn't believe me if I told ya."

Grillby: "Try me." I raised an eyebrow (?) on him.

Red: "You'll call me crazy, but whatever." I leaned closer to her.

Grillby : "tell me now before I get the answers out of you."

Red: "OK, geez." I took a deep breath until telling him the truth. "I. Went. Into. Another. Dimension. " he stood silent for a few seconds until bursting into laughter.

Grillby: "W-wait, you're t-telling m-me that y-you w-went into a-another d-dimension?"

Red: "Yes? I just said that..."

Grillby: "HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAH. OH ASGORE, I CAN'T, I CAN'T, HAHAHAHAH." She finally stopped and asked me: "You're not serious, right? Right!!?!"

Red: "Back there, I'm called Red and their is another Sans. The original Sans I believe."

Grillby: "Original? Sans are you ok?"

Red: "I'm not Sans, Grillby. And you're not Grillby. We are just... a different version of the original..." Grillby just stared at me.

Grillby: "Y-you're joking, r-right? T-that can't b-be possible. W-we are o-only one. N-nothing else." He was shaking a bit. 'Since when did they get soft?'

Red: "Look, I know it's hard to digest but it's true."

Grillby: "YOU'RE LYING SANS!!!"

Red: "Lower your voice down, we don't want to attract attention."

Grillby : "YOU'RE LYING!!!!" 'Is this guy serious?!? What an idiot.'

Red: "WHAT WOULD I GAIN OUT OF LYING?!?! TELL ME OTHER VERSION OF Grillby?!?" 'Sh*t, I lost it.' I took a deep breath and finished the rest of my mustard. "Just put it on my tab, I'll pay you later." I left the bar and headed home. (Completely forgetting that there was a very angry Papyrus back at home.)

Nightmare pov

I sat down next to the "Tree of Magic" and rested my head down. 'Whatever I don't care, I don't have to. It not like I like Killer or anything... I think.' I missed the days when me and Dream would lay here for hours just talking. We'd make up jokes and talk about scary stuff just to have fun. 'Where did it all go wrong? Wait I remember, the day I was reborn.' I smirked. 'The day my brother failed to save me from my fate. What an idiot.' I started to laugh. 'If only he had noticed. Where would I be today? With the sh*ty Sanes? No, as if I'm ever going to be one of those idiots.' *sigh* 'I just need to relax.' Suddenly I felt a wave of negativity coming from the original universe and Underfell . I suddenly felt curious and teleported to Undertale. Not only was I shocked but a bit unsettled when I felt more and more negativity wash down in me. "What the-"

???: "TORIEL!!!!" It sounded like the original Sans. 'Classic. I think that's what they call him.' I walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder. He stood silent for a few seconds before hitting me with a bone attack.

Nightmare: "Classic chill..." 'Ah sh*t that hurts' He stared at me for a few seconds.

Classic: "You're Dream's brother, aren't cha??"

Nightmare: "You're correct. I'm Nightmare. The protecter of-"

Classic: "Negative feelings." He quickly teleported behind me and tried to kick my back, but I dodge it.

Classic: "DO YOU DO SOMETHING WITH RED?!?! HUH?!?" I looked at him, very confused. 'What the h*ll does he mean?'

Classic: "Cause if you did your gonna have a very BAD TIME."

*YOU FEEL YOUR SINS CRAWLING ON YOUR BACK

'Ah sh*t'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!!! I updated!!!!! You weren't expecting that, did you? Yea, so it's almost been a month and I decided it was time to make another chapter. So I hope you liked it and I'll try to upload more daily (no promises 😜)

~Cutekitten622786💙
(1130 words)