I love you

Warning:🚫
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋Lemon🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Red's pov

He was adorable, I couldn't help but laugh. When I looked at Classic he seemed confused and a bit angry. 'He asked for it' I licked my (nonexistent) lips. I carried Classic and teleported to his room.

Classic: "Eh, b-buddy what a-are y-ya doing?"

Red: "I think you already know~"

I closed, locked the door and turned off the lights. I got on top of him and removed his jacket.

Classic: "M-maybe you should s-stop."

Red: "You asked for it~"

I licked his neck to find his sweet spot. Once I found it, I attacked it making Classic moan out loud.

Classic: "Ahhhh~Mpmh"

Those adorable sounds turned me on. I removed his shirt and pants, revealing his entire body. I quickly removed my shirt and pants as I kissed the heck outta Classic. I kissed him deeply and he moaned.

Classic: "Mpmh~Ahhhhhhh~"

I slowly took off his underwear.

Classic: "B-be gentle."

Red: "You got it, sweetheart~"

I removed my underwear and flipped Classic over. I begin to slowly thrust against him.

Classic: "Ahhhhh~ Faster~"

I thrusted faster and Classic moaned even louder.

Classic: "Ahhhhhhh~More~"

I went deeper and deeper inside him, I could see he was enjoying this. I thrusted even harder.

Classic: "F*ck me daddy~Harder~Ahhhh~"

I did was I was told and f*cked him harder.

Classoc: "Mpmh ahhhhhh~ I can't ahhh~ h
-handle any m-more."

I removed myself from him and he whispered:

"I love you" before falling to sleep.

"I love you, Classic" I smirked and kissed him on the forehead.

(In the morning~)

Classic's pov

I woke up to see Red laying down on the bed, soundly asleep. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He woke up and kissed me back. We both changed and went downstairs. 'Damn, I feel sore.' We saw Papyrus making spaghetti and sat down.

Papyrus: "GOOD MORNING BROTHER AND RED."

Classic & Red: " Good mornin' Paps."

Papyrus: "I WAS WONDERING, WERE YOU TWO PLAYING A SCREAMING GAME YESTERDAY?"

My face burned up and I can see Red was also blushing.

Classic: "Yeah, we were p-playing a screaming game." I said nervously.

Papyrus: "YOU WON BROTHER, AM I CORRECT? BECAUSE I HEARD YOU SCREAM THE LOUDEST"

I turned into a blueberry and Red was laughing.

Papyrus: "???WHAT'S SO FUNNY?"

Classic: "Itts nothing Paps, don't worry about it." I said, a little too fast.

Papyrus: "WHEN'S THE NEXT ROUND, O WANT TO BEAT MY BROTHER. NYHEHEHE!!!"

Red: "Maybe, very, very soon." He said as he licked his (nonexistent) lips at me. I blushed and teleported to Grillby's.

Red's pov

'Where the h*ll, did he go?' I looked around.

Papyrus: "UGH, HE'S AT GRILLBY'S AGAIN"

Red: "Excuse me"

I walked out of the house and looked for "Grillby's." 'It's probably just like Muffet's.' I finally found the place and went inside, their was another version of Doggo and other people I knew.

Red: "Cla-Sans, are you in here?" I saw him talking with Grillby, and I got a bit jealous. I sat down next to him. "Sup Sans." Grillby looked surprised.

Grillby: "There are other skeletons?!? Since when?!"

Classic was blushing like crazy and avoided eye contact with me. Grillby noticed this and pulled by my shirt while breaking a glass cup and held it right in front of me.

Grillby: "Who are you and what did you do with Sans."

Red: "Hey buddy, there's no need for violence. And the name' s Red. I'm his-"

Classic: "Friend." Classic cut in. I frowned at the thing he called me.

Grillby: "Oh, it seems I misunderstood. I'm sorry. My name is Grillby." He took out his hand to shake mines. I took his hand and firmly shook it. I gave him a menacingly grin. His eyes widened and flinched.

Classic: "OK. This is getting tense. I'll take the usual."

Grillby handed Classic a bottle of ketchup. 'He likes that sh*t, it's so sweet.'

Classic pov

I was drinking my ketchup until I heard Red say "Can I get a bottle of mustard, please?" I almost spit out my ketchup. 'He likes that sh*t, it's so spicy.' Grillby looked at him weirdly.

Classic: "Put it on my tab, Grillbs."

Grillby nodded at me and went to get the mustard. We sat in absolute silence until I decided to strike up a conversation.

Classic: "Uhhh so... how you doing?" Immediately regretting what I said, Red responded with a laugh instead.

Red: "H-holy sh*t, that hilarious. Y-you're terrible at starting a conversation. Hahaha"

Classic: "I'm just trying to ease the tension."

Grillby came with the mustard and gave it to Red. 'FINALLY GRILLBY, I WAS DYING OUT HERE'

Grillby: "Here's your order."

Grillby's pov
(A few minutes later..)
'I'm not being snoopy, I'm just curious.' I was eavesdropping on San's and "Red's" conversation. 'This is a bad idea. Why am I doing this? Why do I care? Sans can talk to whoever he wants. It's not my business.' Yet I still did.

Classic: "Well, I think it's time to go."

Red: "Yeah, see ya."

Grillby: "Wait why are you guys walking together?"

Red: "We live together." Red said smirking at me. 'That's fine Grillby, Sans can live with whoever he wants.'

Classic: "You ok, Grillbs?"

Grillby: "Yes, I'm fine."

Classic: "Ok, well, see ya."

I wave good bye and they both leave. 'I don't have a good feeling about that "Red" guy. And I don't think that they're "just friends" but whatever he's up to I'll stop him. SANS. IS. MINES.'

Red pov.

I get a chill down my spine. 'What was that?'

Classic: "Ya, feeling uneasy?"

Red: "Nah, nothing to worry about, sweetheart."

Classic: "S-shut up" He was blushing like a cutie. I kissed him on the forehead and hugged him.

Red: "You're so cute." I say blushing a bit. 'What did I do to deserve you?'
------------------------------------------------------------------
YESSS!!!!ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I was doing meh work. Do you like the little drama going on over here? Tell me. Peace ✌💙
Cutekitten💙😋
(1041 words)