Mornin'

Red's pov

I woke up, by the loud sounds of banging pots. Classic was still sleeping, which kind of surprised me. I got up trying not to wake Classic up. 'Who the f*ck is awake this early?' I go downstairs to the kitchen and see Papyrus.

Papyrus: "OH HELLO, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AND YOU ARE?"

I knew this was just an alternative version of my bro, but I couldn't not feel a bit scared. I froze and Papyrus immediately noticed.

Papyrus: "ARE YOU ALRIGHT THERE? I'M NOT THE BEST AT INTRODUCTIONS..."

Red: "The name's Red." I held out my hand for a handshake. Papyrus smiled brightly and shook my hand.

Papyrus: "NICE TO MEET YOU RED!!! :) "

Red: "Nice to meet you too... ummm, what are you doing?" I was curious.

Papyrus: "OH I'M JUST MAKING MORNING SPAGHETTI! NYEHEHEHE. DO YOU WANT TO HELP?"

Red: "Sure, it sounds like fun. Lemme wash my hands first." I go the the restroom and hear someone come down the stairs. 'Classic's awake already, huh?' I felt my chest pounding, and my face go RED. (XD puns) I pour some water over my face and return to the kitchen.

Classic: "You're so cool bro."

Papyrus: "WELL I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS."

I chuckle and grabbed Classic's attention. He then covered his face with his hoodie. 'Huh????' I tapped his shoulder and asked him:

Red: "Are you alright?"

Classic: "I'm fine" He avoided eye contact.

I frowned. 'Why is he hiding from me?'

Classic's pov

'God I can't face him!!!' My face was a blushing mess and I didn't want him to see me.

Red: "Well, I'm helping your brother with morning spaghetti."

Classic: "That's cool." I said still unable to face him. I saw him frown and immediately felt guilty. I hurried to the bathroom, once I got there I washed my face. 'Calm down, you're fine. I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM. I DO NOT.... ughhh stupid feelings' I took out my knife from my jacket. 'Oh just shut up' I cut myself, but a little too deep and fainted.

Red's pov
A few minutes later~
'Is he still in there?' I started to get really worried. I excused myself from cooking and opened the restroom door. My eyes widened when I saw Classic on the floor, bleeding. 'Holy sh*t' I immediately picked him up and teleported to his room. 'Classic wouldn't want me worrying Papyrus.' I quickly laced him on his bed and looked for bandages. 'S-sh*t I know they're here somewhere.'

Red: "Found it" Classic groaned.

I quickly checked him.

Sans:
HP: 0.3
LV. 0
Is feeling very uncomfortable.

I healed him quickly and wrapped his arms. While I was wrapping his arms, I saw that they were covered in scars, I felt like crying when I saw it. 'Classic, what the f*ck!!!' I finished after a while and left him on the bed. I then quickly teleported to the bathroom and washed my hands.

Papyrus: "IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT, OVER THERE RED?"

Red: "Yea, everything's alright."

(Time skip an hour later)
Classic pov

Classic: "Ugh, my head. It's just gonna blow." I heard someone in the room.

Red: "Hey are you ok?" He sounded very sad.

I opened my mouth but I didn't say anything. Red sighed and gave me a hug.

Classic: "You know exactly what I need." I said blushing a bit. He was silent for a moment until he said:

"Why'd you do it?"

I stood still and kept my mouth shut.

Red: "Please, I just want to help. But I can't if you do allow me."

I shook my head "no" and Red seemed upset.

Red: "Ugh... fine don't talk. S'not like I f*cking care."

Classic: "I'm sorry, I just don't like-"

Red: "The spaghetti's ready."

Red's pov

'Still don't trust me, huh? Whatever, I don't care' I got to the kitchen and helped Papyrus set up the table. "I don't f*cking care, I never did." I muttered under my breath.

Papyrus: "ARE YOU ALRIGHT RED, YOU SEEM...UPSET."

Red: "I'm fine, it's just Cla-Sans. He's hiding something."

Papyrus: "YES, HE ALWAYS DOES THAT SADLY."

Red: "What do you mean?"

Papyrus: "I KNOW HE GETS SCARED AND SAD SOMETIMES. THEN HE GOES ON ACTING LIKE HE'S FINE, I'VE ASKED HIM ONCE ABOUT IT BUT HE WON'T LISTEN. HE'S SO STUBBORN AND HE WON'T TELL ME HOW HE'S FEELING. IT GETS KIND OF FRUSTRATING..."

Red: "Hmmm... Paps I'll help with that, ok? And you're right I wish he would talk."

Papyrus nodded he head in agreement.

Classic: "What are you guys talking about?"

Papyrus: "NOTHING BROTHER. BUT YOU BETTER BE READY, IT'S BREAKFAST SPAGHETTI!!! NYEHEHEHE."

Classic: "That's cool bro." He said smiling.

I went to grab my plate of spaghetti until I tripped on Classic. I WWAS RIGHT ON TOP OF HIM. I felt my face burn up, and I clearly saw the Classic was also blushing. He shoved me me off.

Classic: "Get off!!!"

Red: "S-sorry I d-didnt mean to-"

Papyrus: "ARE YOU GUYS ALRIGHT!?!"

Classic: "We're fine, Paps"

Papyrus: "THANK ASGORE, YOU'RE ALRIGHT. "

He lifted both of us up and wiped our jackets. Classic didn't even look at me, I felt sad. 'Ugh, suck it up. He's not worth your time.' I scoffed at Classic and excused myself.

(Time skip a few hours later)
Classic's pov

Papyrus just left and Red hasn't talked to me since the morning. I wanted to apologize but what is there to apologize about?!? 'He should know when to keep to himself.' But that thought didn't stop me from feeling guilty. I went downstairs to the living room and saw Red taking a nap. 'He looks so cute, just too cute. I have to-' Without thinking I quickly kissed him on the cheek (Just the cheek, gurls/boiz) He opened his eyes and we were standing dead silent for about 3 minutes. 'F*CK, F*CK, F*CK, F*CK. HE WAS F*CKING AWAKE. AHHHHHH ASGORE, THIS IS EMBARRASSING.' I looked at him real quick to see that he was a red tomato. I giggled and once again kissed him on the cheek. 'WHAT THE F*CK BODY, STOP!!!!' I heard something... Red was...... laughing?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I completed another chapter. I'm so proud of myself, and I want to thank sansara3004 they are my first fan ever and I am grateful to them. Thank you for reading and have a nice one~
(1090 words)

Cutekitten622876 💙Bai