Mines

(The next day)
Red's pov

Me and Classic were cuddling in the couch until we heard a knock on the door.

Classic: "Who could it be? It's not Papyrus, since he's sleeping over at Undyne's" He opened the door and started to talk to someone. I got curious after a while and poked my head out.

Red: "Oh, it's you" I looked at Grillby.

Grillby: "Hello, Red." He told me in an annoyed tone.

Red: "Do you have a bone to pick with me?!?" I summoned a gaster blaster.

Classic: "Red!!! Stop it!"

Red: "Tch... Whatever"

Classic: "Sorry about him, he's not in a good mood right now. Come in."

We all sat on the couch and I held Classic's hand. Grillby noticed and I smirked at him. 'Classic is my property.' Instead of getting jealous he smiled and started to talk about childhood stories.

Grilby: "Do you remember that time when you got on top of the roof and couldn't come down."

Classic: "Don't remind me, it's was scary as hell. Hahahaha"

Grillby; "Papyrus was so scared that he used blue magic on you."

They started dying of laughter. 'I never knew that they knew each other as kids.' Even though I was a bit jealous, I listened to the stories.

Classic: "Do you remember that one time, where I avoided you for entire week?"

Grillby: "Yeah, you never told me why."

Classic: "That's because I had a stupid crush on you!"

Grillby: "..."

Classic: "..."

Red: "..."

'WHAT. THE. H*LL. HE HAD A CRUSH ON THAT MONSTER?!?' I gripped Classic's hand for my presence to be known. Grillby excused himself and headed to the bathroom.

Grillby's pov

I went in the bathroom and felt my face burn up.(XD puns) 'HE HAD A CRUSH ON ME?!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW OR NOTICE?!?' I covered my face with my hands. 'Calm down, Grillby. But he said it himself he had a "stupid crush" on me' I sighed and returned to the living room. Red was sleeping on San's lap, while stroking his skull. I "accidentally" kicked him and he woke up.

Red: "Huh? The the f*ck just happened?"

Grillby: "Oh, well it's getting late. I better go. Umm... see ya, Sans."

Sans: "OK buddy, bye"

Grillby: "Oh, wait before I forget-" I hand him a bottle of ketchup with a bow attached to it. "I wanted to give you this." Sans smiled and waved to me goodbye. I waved back returning to my house.

(A few days later, cuz I lazy...)
Red's pov

Classic: "Hey, babe you've been here for almost a month, how do you want to celebrate?" He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

Red: "A month?!? I never noticed..."

Classic: "Just two more days, and you've been officially here for a month! " he smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

Red: "You've been counting, sweetheart?"

Classic: "Why wouldn't I?"

Red: "I know how I would like to celebrate~"