Confused

Classic's pov

Papyrus: "SANS, IS THE SKELETON ALRIGHT?!?"

Classic: "He's alright, Paps, but I'll have to heal him." Looking down at the wounded skeleton.

Papyrus: "OH, THAT'S GOOD BROTHER. I'LL SEE YOU LATER THEN, ALRIGHT?"

Classic: " 'Kay, Paps." I waved to him good bye.

???: "Paps? He looks just like Boss. And why the f*ck does he have the same name?"

Classic: "Hey there buddy, ya might want to-" 'Wait why do I have the feeling that this skeleton isn't from here... Wait a minute. "INK!!!"

???: "Are you ok?"

Ink pov

Ink: "Did you feel that?" I asked Blueberry and Dream.

Blueberry: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Dream: "Me neither"

Ink: "I felt a chill go down my spine" (XD puns) "It's probably nothing, nevermind."

Classic pov
'Ugh jeez, Ink probably doesn't about this and by the looks of it, this skeleton doesn't know either. Plus, it's not like I can just summon Ink.' I sigh in frustration.

???: "Hey ummm, sorry to disturb whatever this is but I'm pretty sure if we wait longer, I'm going to die."

Classic: "Heh, right. Come on in." I placed him on the couch, and then went into the restroom to get bandages. 'I know they're here somewhere' I started to look around the bathroom.

Red's pov
'I heard "Sans" moving stuff around in the bathroom.' I looked around the living room, just to find out it looked just looked like my living room. I got curious after a while and went to the bathroom.

Classic pov

Classic: "What are you doing here?! You need to lay down, right now." I said demanding

???: "I'm no pet, and I ain't listening to what you've got to say."

I soon found the bandages.

Classic: "Come here" I told the skeleton and started to heal him. I'm not the best at healing so I had to wrap his injury.

Classic: "Take off your jacket and your shirt." I said calmly. Suddenly, the skeleton started blushing as he took of his jacket and shirt. He body was covered in scars and cuts all over his arms. My eyes went dark and then back to normal. "Sorry, I'm not the best at healing, so I thought it'd be better if I first healed you and then bandaged you. Is that alright?"

???: "Yea, it's ok."

He started to blush even harder. 'What's up with this guy?' I finished wrapping him and he proceeded to put his shirt and jacket back on.

Classic: "So ya never really introduced yourself" I said as I remembered that he was probably a Sans from other AU.

???: "I'm Sans, but then again you have the same name as me. But, I have a feeling there's more to it then just a name coincidence."

Classic: "Sadly, you're correct. You are an alternative vision of myself. So in that case just call me "Classic" And I'll call you... Red. Cuz you wear red a lot."

Red: "Hold the f*ck up. You're telling me that I'm in an alternative universe and landed on the snow, where you found me."

He looked at me in disbelief.

Red: "Actually, ya know what? I believe you. I've been through some crazy sh*t. So why not believe you?"

I sighed in relief as he said that. 'Thank Asgore, I didn't want to get in an argument with this guy.'

Red: "So... Classic? What do we do now?"

Classic: "You need to get some rest." I told him as I dragged him to my room. "Make yourself at home."

Red: "Holy sh*t, this looks exactly like my bedroom."

Red's pov

I was honestly a little spooked by the whole situation that I was in.

Red: "Okay, I'll sleep." I laid down on the bed when I heard Classic say...

"Ya know what, I'm feeling kinda tired myself. Do you mind if I sleep next to you?"

I felt my face heat up.

Red: "S-sure, I-I mean, this isn't really my h-house so do whatever you want."

'Am I blushing??!! Stay calm. JUST F*CKING STAY CALM'

Classic: "Are you alright there, buddy?"

I felt him lay down next to me. I responded "Yes, I'm fine" I tried to sound manly, but instead I sounded like a mouse. 'F*CK'

Classic: "Oh, alright, night Red"

Red: "N-night" I managed to say.

4 hours later~

I couldn't sleep, I tried and tried but Classic kept moving into weird positions until eventually he found a good position to sleep with. 'HE HUGGED ME IN HIS SLEEP' I was a blushing mess. After a few minutes he started hugging me harder and sweating. 'Is he having a nightmare? Now that I think of it it seems as if he wasn't sleep for days.' I gently shake him and he woke up in a scream.

Classic pov

"STOP!!!" I screamed. Tears dripping down from my face. I turned my head to see Red shaking.

Classic: "O-oh... Heh... S-sorry if I-I scared y-ya." I said in the most normalized tone I could have faked. Red then embraced me with a hug. More tears dropping down on my face. 'It feels so warm' And hugged back. We were just hugging for what felt like an eternity. I felt sad when we ended the hug. I looked at Red to see he was also crying.

Classic: "Hey b-buddy, there's nothing to cry about."

Red: "You're lying... exactly what I would do"

He seemed to understand what I'm going through.

Red: "You don't have to hide from me, from now on I'm going to be your outlet. Whatever your feeling please don't hide it from me."

He said as he started to wipe my tears off my face. I felt my face burning up and he pulled me right against his chest, to hugged me again. I smiled, 'He's so hot'.
'WAIT WHAT!!!' I was blushing even harder this time. But accepted the hug happily.
------------------------------------------------------------------ Wow I'm surprised by myself, I've done it!!! I've reached 1,000 words. Damn I feel good, so good. Thank you for reading today's chapter and I really hoped you enjoyed it.
(1033 words)
Cutekitten622786 out. 😎