part 6

Hi stars 🌟

Here is the next update..

Read n share.. 

Kapoor industries was fully decorated and all set to celebrate its anniversary.

CEO of different industries, politicians and many other VIPs were invited, and all were present. Separate place had allocated for media people. Everything has organized in perfect way.

Amar n ram personally inviting VIP guests inside with handshakes and hugs.

Sharma’s also reached and made their way inside to KI. Amar approached towards them n shared a friendly hug with Sudheer where shipra congratulates him with a shake hand.

Amar: priya!! looking stunning my girl. He praised when she congratulates him. indeed, priya was looking out of the world. simple yet elegant and classy as ever.

Priya: so as u uncle. Looking handsome like always. Amar laughed and pulled her to side hug.

Amat: And between where is trisha? he asked them searching for her hint.

Sudheer: actually, she got some urgency and had to fly to Australia regarding one of her dream project. So, she couldn’t make it.

Amar: great!! I am really proud of these girls. He stated pride in his voice caressing priya’s head.

While they were talking, ram as usual speaking in phone along Krishna and nuts came where sharma’s and amar standing. Everyone shared hugs and compliments each other.

As ram was on call, he just smiled at shipra n sudher mimed ek minute. He shifts his gaze to priya same time priya looks at him. ram started at her for 20sec and shifts his gaze to other side with no expression on his face. priya shrugged it off n went near nuts.

Nuts: wow priya!! Looking gorgeous... I told you right, green compliments u more than other colors. She smiled at priya scanning one of her collection.

Priya: thanks to you for that!! she sides hugged nuts.

All the ladies went inside the party hall where mans stayed there to invite the guest.

Everything went well and organized events like charity, media time, new projects and new branches, foundation work all got finished on the estimated time. only health checkup and blood camp events left out.

Amar ram n priya stayed in the event where other family members left to home bidding bye to them as they had nothing to do with the upcoming event.

Priya checked all the documents which jenny had sent and also instructed and explained her team about what all the things are should be taken care. they listened to her carefully and retired to their respective works.

Priya did go through the worker details lats time n was about to move to the stage. but thought to fix her saree pleats which got loosen as she tripped a while ago due to the heals she was wearing, she decides to ask for amra’s cabin key instead of going rest room as it takes time and went up on stage n asked for the key. Amar asked any problem she said nothing n will be back in 15 minutes he handover the key to priya.

Priya comes to amar’s cabin and swiped the car on machine fixed on the side of the door. it showed invalid card error. she tried 4 times got same error. She inspects the card turning back and hits her forehead with the card.

Priya: o god!! This is not uncles cabin card. It’s ram’s… wt to do now? again I have to go n get his card from there. and this saree I managed to come with utmost difficult and again going back… no no I can’t take risk. It will become too loose and I can’t fix it. god save me please she looks upwards and an idea popped up in her mind.