part 10

It's been a month since Ram proposed her. In between their busy schedules they never missed to make time for each other and meet everyday.

Priya's phone pinged with the message and she blushed reading it. It was ram who texted her asking if she has reached home or not.

Priya didn't reply to him and came out of the car. She walked inside Sharma mansion with a playful smile. Like she expected she got a call from him and happily picks it up.

I am missing you. She stated even before an 'hello'.

It's just been 20 mins, Priya. He smiled as he speaks from other side.

So what? Where we will meet tomorrow?  She asked excitedly.

Hotel bliss at 6 PM. He replied.

Did you reach home? He added.

Haa.. just now.

Cool... Can I disconnect the call? He asked.

Nooo.... She trailed to which laughed.

Text me once you are done with dinner. I have some meetings scheduled but will call you. He said and instantly her face blossoms.

Okay!! bye.. love you. She squealed and disconnected the call after hearing a 'Love you too' from him.

She blushed hugging her phone to the chest and smiled shyly.

Hey mom dad. She back hugged them one by one as they were seated at the dining table waiting for her.

Give me 5 mins I will quickly get changed and be back. She said and Shipra asked her to bring Trisha also with her.

Trisha. Did you think about what I said? Sudheer asked as they came to living area after the dinner.

Vo.. papa.. she stumbled on her words.

It's ok beta.. No rush. Take your time and tell me. Sudheer smiled not wanting her to feel pressurised.

What's there to think about papa. We all know about him. If you're okay with it...hmmm.. it is a Yes from my side. She said as she lowered her gaze feeling shy.

Sudheer and Shipra were delighted to hear that they looked at each other but before they said anything Priya who was listening to the convo clueless spoke up.

Ek minute...Ek minute.. can someone tell me what's going on here?? She stood up with her hands holding her waist.

Why don't you ask your di who is trying to hide her blush. Shipra said and smiled.

Maa.... Trisha trailed feeling more shy. Ask them only. Saying this to Priya she stood up quickly and left from there.

Papa.. Priya too trailed and looked at his father who patted her to sit beside him.

She quickly sat and looked at him eagerly.

We got an alliance for your sister. So we have asked for her opinion. Sudheer said smilingly.

And no one cared to inform me or ask for my decision?? She said facking sadness.

but it's okay, you guys are forgiven. And by the way who is the guy??!! She almost squealed the next moment.

They both smiled at her quick change in her expressions which looked funny and cute at the same time.

We just got a call from them in the morning only baba and he is...

Hold on Mr Sharma. Priya stopped him raising her palm. Shipra's eyes widened and she was about to smack on her head for addressing his father by his name but Priya cleverly ducked and escaped from there.