part 2

Hi stars.... 🌟

Read n share.....

Ram goes inside the garden after greeting gopal Kaka with a beautiful smile on his face. but next moment his smile replaced buy angry frown seeing priya walking in the garden like a free bird.

Ram: gopal Kaka gopal Kaka. he shouts furiously.

Priya got startled by the sudden noise she looks back and found ram in angry bird avathar. Gopal Kaka ran from entrance and stood in front of ram. he too got confused seeing priya's presence without his knowledge.

Ram: why did you allow her inside? Asked he loudly. Glaring at Priya.

Gopal Kaka was about to say something but priya beats him.

Priya: no need to shout. My ears are working fyn. And Uncle.. do u have any problem in hearing? She asked Kaka raising her brows.
Gopal Kaka looks at ram n nodded his head.

Priya: see.. even he can hear properly. so talk slowly naa. Said she casually.

Ram: shut up.. just shut up..
Priya scrunched her face at him.
Gopal Kaka I am asking u something.

Gopal Kaka: beta... I don't know.. how did she come here. I was sitting there only. He pointed to the exit.

Ram: this is called carelessness kaka. If u can't handle this work please let me know. I will hire someone. he stated still staring at priya.

Gopal kaka: sorry beta.. he bend his head.

Priya: uncle y r u being sorry when you r not at fault. and I am assuring, u will not be fired u can go now. Said she as stood in front of him while ram was standing behind her.

Gopal kaka looked at her shockingly.
This is the first time someone is talking fearlessly in front of ram.

Priya: uncle.. U don't worry u go n do ur work. She said smilingly.

Gopal kaka looked at ram but ram was staring at Priya with angry face.
He nodded his head slightly and left from there.

Priya turned back n said.

Priya: and you... U frst join yoga or meditation class. This much angry is not good for health.. And one more thing I am not a kid to spoil your plants n garden. I just took Walk arround that's it. she said with crossed arms on her belly.

Ram: who the hell r u to tell wt I have to do and not. he bursted out at her gritting his teeth.

Priya: I am a doctor.. follow my suggestion. it will be benefits for you ur health n also helps to varnish ur kadoos Wala image. She whispered last words softly but ram heard it.

Ram: wt did u say!!?? He get annoyed at her careless talk.

Priya: nothing.. I have to go bye.. she said as she made her way out of the garden.

Ram was standing there looking at her.

Priya: and also avoid having spicy food. She shouted without turning to him when she reached exit .

Ram: you!! he shouted back clearly annoying. Priya giggles at his irritation.

Ram took a walk around actually he was inspecting all the plants. This garden his heaven for him n the only place where he being himself. He doesn't like other person entry into his space.

Once he satisfied with his inspection he came outside.

Ram: kaka who is that girl??

Gopal kaka: I too don't know beta. Just now she went inside the mansion.

Ram got confused as this is the frst time he seen her. He hasn't met her before.

Ram: okay. Take care of the garden. He almost warned.

G kaka: jee beta. muje lagtha hai. She has came from ur room stairs. I was sitting here only. I'm sure beta.

Ram: okay fine. Will check on that. He goes inside the mansion.

Priya entered inside and directly went to Natasha's room. But she didn't inform them about her fight with ram.

Amar: oh ram u came.

Ram: hi Dad. Hi Uncle how r u?

Sudheer: I am good beta how r u? Asked he hugging ram.

Ram: I am fyn uncle where is aunty. He asked lovingly.

Amar: she is with your maa. Both ladies r busy in gossipping. Ram smiled at his dad.

Same time Natasha, Priya and trisha comes down.
Ram and Priya exchanges angry stare to each other.

Amar: ram this is trisha sudheer's elder daughter she is an architecture.
U don't know them. Becoz that time u were in boarding school.

Ram: hi

Trisha: hi. Both shook their hands.

Amar: and this cute little girl is Priya sudheer's second daughter. U know she is a doctor. He said proudly.

Priya: uncle not again. I'm not a little girl. She wined.
Everyone laughed at her face expression. The kid, little girl, child these words annoyes hell out of her.

Ram: hi. Said he still glaring in anger.

Priya: hi. She respond him with same attitude.

Ram: uncle give me 10 mins I will change and Join u.

Sudheer: okay beta.

Ram went to change. priya got a call Soo she excused and left from there.

After 10 mins Priya came back.

Priya: papa I have to go. There is some emergency in hospital.

Sudheer: okay come I will drop u. Said he getting up.

Priya: no Pappa u carry on. I can manage. Where is car key.

Sudheer: u sure

Priya: haa papa.

Sudheer: okay take. He gave her the key.

Same time ram came downstairs.

Amar: arre ram u didn't change yet.

Ram: vo dad I have one important meeting. So I have to go. U guys carry on I will be back in some time.

Amar: okay. Haa Take Priya with u. Drop her at hospital and pick up while coming back. Even she has some work.

Priya: uncle it's fyn I will go by my car.

Sudheer: beta Amar is rt. U go with him. So that u guys can come back together. Ram is it okay with u. he asked facing ram.

Priya looks at him ram nodded his head in approval.

Amar: okay then we will be waiting for u. Come soon.

Ram: sure dad. Bye everyone.

Priya: bye uncle bye papa

Both left from there....

Let me know ur views about this new story line.

Keep smiling...

With lots n lots of love and hugs
Ur prathika.