part 1

Hi stars.....🌟

New one.... hidden love...

hope you guys will like it........

Read n please share....

Priya and trisha are pyari si daughters of sudheer and shipra.
Sudheer is a businessman and his lovely wife Shipra is housewife.
For them their daughters are everything. They love them to the moon and back.

Priya has completed her doctor degree just 2 years back and now working in Sanskrithi health centre which is allocated in Mumbai. Trisha is 5 years elder than Priya and an architecture.

Priya got shifted to India as soon she got this job. But It took 1 year time for her family to shift from Switzerland Along with their business.

As today was Sunday sudheer has decided to meet his best friend. Sharma family was invited for lunch by sudheer's best friend.

Sharma's got down from the car as they reached their destination.

Amar who heard the car screeching sound came outside to receive his best buddy sudheer.

Amar hugged sudheer as soon he reached them. Sudheer also reciprocates the hug with Same love n longing. Both were missing each other very badly.

It's been 13 years since they had met. Soo became little emotional.

Amar: arre yaar.. I missed you so much.

Sudheer: I too Missed you badly amar.
Both broke the hug n smiled at each other with spark in their eyes.

Amar: I have to thank my cute little girl who brought you back to India. He pinched priya's cheek lovingly and said thanks.

Priya: thanks won't work uncle. u have to bribe me. One big dairy milk silk chocolate. she whispered in his hear.

Amar: I will beta. Not one i will get u two. He also whispered same like her.

Priya: soo sweet of you uncle. I love you. she hugged him smiling hear to hear.

Amar: u r still same. He said caressing her head.

Priya: same? She asked breaking the hug.

Amar: haa... u r still a kid. He caressed her hair.

Priya: uncle please at least u don't tell like that.
I'm 23 years old and I already voted 3 times u know. she said like she has won noble award 3 times. Everyone laughed at her words.

Amar: oh.. sorry Dr mam. I forgot that now u r a famous doctor in the town. Proud of you beta. Pritya gave him a cute smile. He kissed on her forehead n moves to shipra.

Amar: hi shipra. how r u? He asked.

Shipra: I am fyn bhai. how about you and where is Krishna??! She asked in excitement.

Amar: I am good. she is there in kitchen preparing all ur favorite dish. come let's go inside.

Everyone was about to go but Amar stopped n turns towards a beautiful girl who was standing behind silently.

Amar: arre how could I forget my little silent girl. Trisha how r u beta. u have grown up like a beautiful lady o my God.

Trisha: I am fyn uncle. She took blessing touching his feet blushing hard at his phrasing.

Amar: God bless u beta. Be happy always. He blessed her placing his palm on her head.

Shipra nudged priya giving "learn something from ur sister" look... Priya replies giving "mom not again" look.