part 7

Ram’s POV:

I am on the way to priya’s home. yess!! u heard it right. I am going to meet sharma’s and the reason is this monkey natasha has planned to celebrate holi in Kapoor mansion to which papa has agreed happily. So I am going to invite them to the party which is in 5 days.

I hate this festival man!!  it comprises almost all the things which I don’t like. That color loud music and dance. O god!! I tried my best to stop this mess happening in KM but natasha!! I will see her..

but I was little reviled wn papa declared that will keep this party simple and only invites family friends.

I reached the destination n parked my car. I was about to get down but stopped as something popped up in my mind. I am going to face priya frst time after our encounter. I know I was rude. okay fine!! very rude. But those were very important papers and I couldn’t control n just busted out. When it comes to business matters, I am very strict n everything should be perfect, though people call it as arrogant n ruthless. I don’t care. I put break to my thoughts n walked inside the mansion.

I saw uncle reading newspaper and wished him good morning. he looks at me n got surprised.

Good morning ram!! what a surprise!! Come take a seat. I sat on the couch n he called shipra aunty.

She came n asked about everyone’s wellbeing. Give me 2 minutes I will get coffee for u guys. Saying so she went inside the kitchen. I n uncle started to discuss about random business stuffs. aunty appeared back n joined us with 3 coffee mugs.

Hi ram, I turned to the source of voice n found trisha all ready to leave for office in formal dress. i wished her back with a smile on my face n also invited her for the party as she was in hurry, she left the home saying that she will pakka come.

Trisha is a matured girl n very passionate about her work. she is even opening her new branch in Australia which is almost in final stage. At the age of 28 she has achieved good name in her field. She is less talkative n reserved exactly like me.

Priya’s POV:

I had decided to wake up late today since I have only one appointment that too in afternoon. I annoyingly switch off the alarm n regret for not switching ringing time to 11:30 before I sleep. taking blanket off my face I looked at the clock. It’s just 10. Oh! Nys!! I still have time. let’s sleep some more time priya.

i pulled blanket over me n tried to sleep but couldn’t, so went to freshened up.

I brushed my teeth as I was very hungry n decided to take bath later after having breakfast. I wore my cute hello kitty blue flipflops n went outside. Wn I reached the living room  saw dad is speaking with someone but couldn’t get a glimpse of that someone as they r sitting in the same couch facing each other. Good morning papa i wished him and stretched my arms up yawning. Papa turned to me and now I can clearly see ‘the someone’s face’ n our eyes met. The next moment my hands were down n I shifted my gaze from him. but I could see him traveling his gaze on me top to bottom maybe becoz of my attire. I was in my comfy blue shorts n minions yellow tank top. Yeah It looks childish, but I just love minions.

Good morning beta see ram is here to invite us for the holi party. papa I am hungry will have bf n come. before papa could say something, I rushed to dining hall n asked mom to serve the food. N I started to have it as slowly as possible. So that I could avoid going there.

But these moms!! U guys know it rt?!!

Mom forcefully took me to living area wr papa n ram was speaking. he got up seeing us. so aunty uncle I should leave now . Need to attend an important meeting n pls don’t miss the party priya u as well. He said looking at me I just mumbled will come n he left bidding bye to mom n dad.

I mentally made a note to not to visit the party. I should avoid going to KM as much as possible thinking this I got into my room same time my phone rings. I picked up the call n was about say hello but natasha is natasha she beats me n asked u r coming to party right to which I instantly said no. not done priya we r getting chance to celebrate holi all together almost after 8 years. U can’t say no. please yaar u have to come. sorry nuts I have some important appointments I can’t make this plan. U guys have fun na. di will surely attend the party. I said taking seat on my bean bag. Stop giving reasons and u r coming that’s it. I will be waiting for you both. If u doesn’t come, remember this will be my last call. Nuts listen to me na. I tried to convince her even though I know it’s next to impossible. no more discussion. Saying so she hung up the call. i tried to call back her but she didn’t pick up. great! She already started her mission “last call”. sighing deeply, I went to take bath.

On Holi day:

kapoor mansion’s lawn area was filled up with the people who was running here in there with colors in their hands. as tradition everyone was dressed up in white.

ram was inside his room as usual indulging in his laptop. He was wearing white kurtha as Krishna insist. Sharma’s were already there enjoying the party to the fullest. Their white dresses were almost turned into colorful one but still they weren’t satisfied and was smearing each other with colors.

Natasha took handful of color n silently went near priya n splashed the color on her both cheeks n ran from there showing her tongue in teasing way. priya started to rub her eyes wincing in discomfort. Natasha who was running turns to priya n came back to her.

priya.. o god!! r u okay!! Let me see. Holding her face she was blowing the air. Priya started to laugh. Caught u saying this she took hold of nuts hand. Soo mean this is cheating. Nuts trying to free herself from priya’s hold. Wtever.. now I will show u how to apply the color. Priya turns to the table to take a color same time natasha screams koo to priya’s ear. priya startled due to sudden sound n left Natasha’s hand. Whereas natasha just ran from there giggling. Nuts u!! wait!! Priya also started to run behind her with color in hands. nuts stop. Haha now catch me saying this natasha runs inside the mansion and climbed the stairs, turns back. As she was just a foot away from priya. she throws the color on natasha. but it got splashed on ram’s kurtha who comes in-between them. Ram looks down at his kurtha n then at perplexed priya. Natahsa who very well knew his brother irritation towards color n scared of his outburst silently escaped from there.

priya was fidgeting her dupatta. gulping the saliva ‘let me explain’ that’s all she could say. ram took hold of her wrist n dragged towards his room. ram.. see.. I wasn’t intended to do this. listen to me please. it’s just… she keeps on blabbering. He pulled her inside his room, pushes the door n pinned her to the closed door. priya didn’t stop her ranting but next move from ram made her eyes go widened.

With lots n lots of love and hugs
Ur prathika