Last part

The sun came out being fed up of hiding and the golden rays which were emitting felt like the sun was smiling with heart content seeing the world getting ready for a new day.

Let's see.. whether this new day turns out to be a memorable day or a day to regret for the 4 main poles of this story.

Shipra came to Trisha's room where she was sitting in front of the mirror combing her wet hair lost in her thoughts.

She was very happy to get her love back but was anxious about the main task of conveying their story to her parents.

Trisha... Shipra shook her shoulder as she didn't notice her presence and seemed lost.

What happened Trisha? Are you okay? She asked in concern seeing her startled hearing her voice.

Nothing maa.. I am fine. She replied with a small smile and looked down.

Good.. beauticians will be here in some time. Call me once you are ready okay? I will get you something to eat. Saying she caressed her hair to which she nodded her head.

Shipra left from there after dying her wet hairs as the beauticians arrived.

Trisha thought of talking to her mother but she couldn't put up the courage. Today is their engagement ceremony and tomorrow is marriage. There was not much time. Thus, she had to talk to her parents and stop all this.

Engrossed in her thoughts she just sat quiet where the beauticians were making her ready.

After like 45 minutes she was all decked up wearing a beautiful lehenga with matching jewellery but her face was lacking a natural jewelry 'a smile'.

Shipra and Krishna came there to take her to the engagement banquet. Both complimented her and Shipra put kala tikka behind her ear.

We will go down after your breakfast. Have this. Shipra said forwarding the food plate in front of her.

I am not hungry. She paused fidgeting her dupatta. Maa.... I want to talk to papa and Amar uncle. She added hesitantly looking at them.

Shipra looked at Krishna confusingly and then at Trisha.

Now?? What is it Trisha? She asked in concern looking keenly at her.

Let her talk to them only na Shipra.. Before Trisha could say something Krishna voiced out.

Beta.. you stay here, we will send them here. She added to which Trisha nodded her head and thanked her.

As Amar and Sudheer came inside, Trisha hugged her father and broke down.

Trisha.. what happened maa!? why are you crying?! Sudheer asked as he got panicked and patted her back to calm her down.

Come...sit here. He made her sit on the bed and gave her the glass of water.

Gulping a sip of water she returned it to him and sat quietly where Sudheer waited for her to talk with distress written over his face.

Composing herself Trisha told them everything about Rajat and her.

I love Rajat papa... I know it's too late but please forgive me, I can't marry Ram. Trisha said and hugged him with tears in her eyes.

Sudheer was dumbfounded by her confession and looked at Amar with helplessness.

Amar who understood his state squeezed his eyes at him and sat beside Trisha which made her turn towards him.

I am sorry uncle.. I am sorry papa. I let you guys down.. I am so sorry. She apologized and lowered her gaze. More tears trickled down on her cheeks