3 years later

Lily POV

It been 3 years since I ran away from the Mikaelson's and I go by Lily-Roes Hale. I might change my name back into Mikaelson when I'm ready. But right now I'm sat on the truck while Liam is chained to a tree. "Do you think it's been long enough" Stiles said talking about Liam. We became fast friends with him and me being the same age were like brother and sister. He's father like me as well. "Yes" Liam said been tired to a tree. "Be quite the adults trying to have a convention her" Stiles shout back at him " Your two years older than us" I said butting in "And I'm in senior year with the both of you" I add the last part because well I like to brag that I'm smarter then every one I know. So as i say this I put on my famous Mikaelson's smirk.

"Come one we have to go we have to be at the school at Midnight" Stiles said taking the chained off of him. "What happens at midnight" Liam ask. Scott of stills just put the chains in the bag and got in the car. "I'll tell you later" I whispered in his ear looking at his hands rubbing them.

We were all lined up to right our initial on the book shelfs after the whole some one trying to take mine and Scott power. It was mine turn to right my initial down and I put 'L.' then I had to think but after a little while I smiled to my self and put 'L.H' I'm done being a Mikaelson I walk over to Scott " It ok. Your part of this family now Lil" His whispered in my ear. I nodded and hug him "And Alisson is still with us" I tell him as I pull away from him.

Over the years Scott and Stills became my brothers while Derek became my Dad/Brother every now and then I call him my dad. I was get him fathers day present. But he is my brother and my father and I will always love him. Write now he's taking a break from every think but I know his only a phone call away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short and I'm really sorry I'm still getting uses to doing my work at home so I have not had the time. So when I update I will try to be on a weekend. Pls Vote and thank you for reading.

Ruby xx