27- Lily-Roes Mikaelson (final)

Lily Pov

Right so we have a problem the beast has finally returned and we are talking about Mason been the beast were talking about the one from 1760. Sebastien Valet. Bet right now was are bring one of the dread doctors to Deaton "His still alive" Scott say as we enter Deaton and Stiles eye site "Can you keep him alive" I ask "I'm not sure he is alive" "How do we get him to talk" Liam as. His answer was quite better than mine. "Come" I look around for the voice "Do you hear that," Liam say.

"To me" When that was said the Dread doctor was sat up and making a noise that hurt all of our ears He starts to move and Liam went after him "Liam wait" I shouted but he was already back. We were all lock inside. "They can," Scott says "They took it" I and Liam say at the same time.

"So anyone can go up to mason and yell his name" Liam ask "Not anyone, a Banshee," I say "Lydia" Stiles says.

It has been a few hours I know everyone is trying to lead it but I'm worried about Lyd's. Ally was sat here with us. "OK, I'm going to leave." Stiles say as Scott mom move a bit of Lydia plasma. "No, hold her hand," She said to him. We were all looking at what was going on. I heard a band on the ground. Me, Ally, Scott, Stiles and Melissa all look be sided me to see Liam has fainted. Scoot and I both quickly get to him.

Stiles has been given something for Scott to help Malia. My problems won't find out until later.

Deaton Pov

"Newt," I say as I see him. Lily told me all about him. "I know I'm not supernatural but I been hurt by it and I can't go to the hospital because of my parents. So I thought I can come to you" I look at the boy to see that he is pretty hurt. He tries to walk to me and his leg give out so I catch him. This is going to be bad.

3 person pov

The hell hound and the beast were both fights as Christ was using a gun to shoot at the beast. "He's not slowing down" Christ say to his father. "He will, they both will"

Lily pov

The was water on the fall I smell around Theo. "Lydia gets out of the water," Liam said as he pushes Lydia onto a dry spot. Theo shows up and pushes Lydia down a fall. Scott is closet and ends up grabbing her hand. Only for Theo to paralyze him. Wait that means he killed Tracey. I want to do that. I want to do something but everything every it was was keeping me down.

"Hear that, it the sound of real power," HE says "Hey I'm the strongest thing in the world so shut up," I say as laid paralyzed to the ground.

After it was gone I walk around to see that Theo had a snap neck. His luck if my dad would have done that he would have done so he died. "Well, this is a surprised Scott, you and Deucalion how long have you been planning this clever little double-cross." We turn around to see Chris and his dad.

"Not as long as me and Lily" Chris say find me the weapon we need. I bite my wrist and run my blood along with the weapon "What are you doing" The father asked his son. "I knew when I brought you back it wouldn't be about saving life only a moralising your own" Christ said. "If you want to be a mortal why don't you become a vampire," I say more to myself as the father and son pull guns on each other.

"Scott, Lily I'll do it," Liam says making me and Scott look at him. He looking at the weapon in my hand. "No, I'm not going to make you kill your best friend," Scott said. I nodded agreeing with the other alpha of my pack. "If you get me close enough, I can do it" Liam go to grab the weapon out of my hand. I put it in my other hand "Were are not kill our best friend" I say to my boyfriend.

"That belongs to me" I look at the doorway and see a man. "It a family air loom, I would like it back please" I love how piolet he is and I know my uncle Elijah would too.