11-Allison

Klaus POV

They all said Allison name but when they said that Lily just dropped a sleep in my arms "You most be Klaus Mikaelson Lil's Dad" she said walking up to me "Is she ok" Lydia ask me "Yea she warned out from the spell" I said as I kept stroking  her hair "Come on we must get back to my family" I said "Wo there buddy I also know what your family did to Lil so why do you think I'm going to let you take back to the family she ran from" the boy named Issacs said to me glowing his eyes at me "Issacs me and Lydia already agreed that she will push her recover bond with Klaus, she need it the other family is up to her but we both know that if Klaus didn't show up she would have lost control" Allison said to making him nod "If your family hurts her, I will personally find a way to kill you"

I nodded know he cared for my youngest daugter like at little sister "Why do you care for her Issacs" I ask "We both know what it like to be hit by some one we once look up to" he said and I knew he was talking about how i hit her so that meant he was abused also by his father and that mad me sad "She the only family I have left" he also said getting to Lydia car as well as we my daugter in hand.

When we arrived at my family mansion they were all out said waiting for us. "Is she ok, and who are they" Hope said as point to the two people behind me and me and Lydia. "This is Alison and Issac they Lily family." I siad that made Hope growl and Allison "Klaus can you get her some were to rest some were with your sent around" Lydia ask me and I took my littlest wolf to my bed room and covered her up and I sat on the chair next to her with a sketch book and pensile in hand.

Scott POV

We were at the sheriff station with siles dad as he got ready for his date "This is ridicules" Noah said pulling his tie off "Is my hair ok" Noah said putting his tie back on as Stiles fix it "Yea it fine" Stiles said not really, look at his hair. That made Noah look at him funny "Hey, be great full you still have hair to brush at your age" Stiles said look at his father that something Lil would say I have been really worried about her. Yea she doesn't trust me fully and all but is still worry about her. But I need to make the Sheriff not kill his son "You look great Sheriff" I said with a little smile as I put my hand in my pocket "Well thank you the son I should of had" Noah siad look at me that made me fully smile.

I got a call from Lydia saying me at address at to bring the pack so were all in stiles jeep Me, Stiles, Malia, Liam, Kierra and we brought Theo but he know that his not full in the pack at lest not yet. So when we stop we see Lydia and Issacs. "Issacs, when did you get her" I said I a bit wired out because he said that he would never return. "Oh this is Malia and Liam, Liam my bate cause of my bite and Malia is a werecoyote who is the daugter of Peter Hale" I said "I know Lyd's all ready told me who they are and who he is as well" Issacs said look at everyone "Come on some one is in side that you guys need to meat and, Scott, Stiles and Kierra need to see again along with the family that need to in hear so will some one hold down Liam just in case" Lydia point to the people she was talking to

When we walk in were met with that look like" Your Lil's Father" Liam flash his eyes and was ready to his kill some thing but Theo stop him "Ok, so you know who I'm and in know who you are but how do you know who are I'm" Said the guy Lily said her father name was Klaus "Klaus you and Lil look only most that you could be twins if Lily was older a lot of people would think that" I said look at the Liam make sure his was calm "Ok come on my family is in hear and before you ask I think that you might want to Liam up to see my daughter to calm down" he said but Liam was all ready up stair "How..." "He'll find her by sent Lily is Liam's anchor" Malia said to Klaus "My older sister going to be just as in triggered at you guys as I am" He and open to see "Allison" I said looking at Issacs and Lydia to come make sure I wasn't seen thinks. Yes I was with Kierra but Allison is part of my pack

Theo POV

"Ok I'm really confused at to what going on" I said making every one look at me "sot version or the long, short it is" Stiles said making me shake my head "This is that famous Mikaelson clan aka the original Vampires well be side the older blonde she just the Mikaelson witch, while Lil's father is an Original Hybrid her mother use to be a werewolf. That how the brat even are a think but then she died with Hope and Lily-Roes blood in her system making her a hybrid the dark brunette is a havers witch but fell in love with the fun Mikaelson and Married him. Hope a trybrid Lily-Roes was not suppose to be in the world so her family Neglected her Klaus Abused the way his was they let her go through her wolf cure on her own. She became a banshee cause always fell like she dying and became part demon cause the all the dark magic that her so call family should be helping her with, well that came out because Allison also know as Ally to Lil and some she who lily think as a big sister died, and she kept the dark magic at bay but she died a year ago. If she back that means Lil brought her" Stiles siad making me look at them and glow my eyes at them "Ok you all need to go to hell, and Lil is a survivor and told badass oh and remind me not to get on her bad side, from the story Klaus has a bad temper and well they look alike as she has not just on supernatural making her sense heightened but 3 things" I said (her Original Hybrid, Werewolf and Demon) "Well thank Theo, and your right I could kill you if you got on my bad side and I do get my temper for Klaus" She sounding tired "You really are powerful" I said look at her in aww she was that when I head a low growl I look at Hope to see she was glowing her eyes at me.

"Stiles every think you just if you say it again I will sever you tong from you mouth and rap it around your neck" She looing at her stiles showing her hybrid face. "Ally, do I get my hug now" Lil said As she look at her and should her ocean blue eyes "Stop with the threats for at lest a week" That made her eyes go this go to a pup mood and she was adorable and I could tell Liam was think the same think cause his eyes lit up with pure joy seeing her like this "Fine do what you want as long as you stop with the eyes thing" She said and lily ran over to her to hug her. Se pulled at way only to grolw at the Mikaelsons "I know you guy want to help me but I dont need it so go back to New Orleans MY family is her even if I don't trust all of them" She flashing this blood eyes "Your showing your in a demon,so calm down a bit there Lil" Malia said to use and that made her look at her and in hale Allison sent to try and calm down but it dint work. "I want you all to leave I don't want you hear I been fine on my own and I don't need you help" She said and walk out off the make us all follow her but not before I see a hurt look on Klaus.

————————————————-