10-Old friends and advices

Lily POV

It started to rain when I left Klaus in the woods. I was crying my eyes out as I ran to Lyds house "sweat heart what wrong" Lydia mom ask me she like my grandmother. She doesn't know about the supernatural but she does know I have know parents and that Lydia became a mom to me "Is my Mom hear" I ask through my tears she nodded her head and took me up stairs to see my mom sat on her bed with phone in hand. "Mom" I said as I open the door she look at me and ran up to me "Oh baby girl what wrong" she said picking me up with me being small. I'm not that small I just really light and now I'm going to be stuck this way forever. "There in Beacon Hill they here and I really want to talk to him but it was so much and my demon and wolf just want to hug him hold and let him become my Alpha and never let go and that scares me" I said letting her hold me "We'll call Derek tomorrow" I nodded and she hummed and that what I heard last thing I heard until I fell a sleep.

I walk up to Lydia waking me up "Come on we got school" She said to me "I'm not going to school to day I need to bring her back and call Derek" I said to her putting on my leather jacket "Georgas I know your hurt but you can't block people out I know you want Alison back but reaching into your demon won't help you with it" She said to me and I know she right "I know but I miss her a lot and Klaus is in this town all the Mikaelson are and all I want to do is scream, my demon has been there since I left and Ally help it say at bay so I need her or I'm going to do something I don't want to do" I said I kiss her cheek and walk out of the house.

Lydia POV

I went to school with my daughter on my mind she just a kid who as some much emotion in her and it not fair I see the new kids at school and then I see Lily Parents Walk out they must of taken the spell of. I need to call Derek yes me of all people has the sour-wolf number but I had to get it since he's her Guardian and she like to call me her mom but before I did that I need to talk to them. so I walk toward them "I need to talk to all of you and a special you" I say and directed the last bit a Klaus "And you are" " My name Lydia and you all need to leave Lily-Roes alone" I said looking at all of them "She my daughter" Haley she "Your Lydia Martin the teen girl that Lil calls her mom right" I think that was Davian "Yes and your Davina, Lil talk about you very highly and was hope Kol looking after you" I said give her a friendly smile know she told Lily about her family been her "Well tell the little munchkin he does and I hope she doing all right" She told me and I love the nickname she has for her " Hello why should I say a way from my daughter" Haley said flashing her Hybrid eyes "Not her mom..." And that when Klaus cut in "If you are free will you come to our house so we can talk Lydia" I look at him and see pleading eyes he is defiantly going to break if he doesn't get his daughter in his arms soon. I nodded my head and that when Haley get in the car and Rebecca look at me and her Davina and Hope walk off. Klaus is about to get in the car but before he can go "Klaus, when Lily unlock her demon part of her self she wrote a later to you but never sent it to you I have it if you would like to read it" I said to him getting the letter out of my bag "Why are been this nice to me" He ask still looking at the letter "Lily-Roes might be scared to admit and believe when I say Alison the girl Lily called her sister me and Her know every think that you do to her alone but we both agree that she still need you so if we were very when showed for you littles wolf we will help you get her back." I said to making him look at me in shocked but he took the letter "She might have Derek and call him her dad but she's see him more of an older brother and the reason that is cause some were she know but will never and admit that she will need you more" I told him walking away turning back to she a tear run down his face but with a light smile placed on his lips.

after that talk I got my Phone out "Hey Lyds please tell me Lil as not burn don the town" I giggle a bit "No but has she called you" I ask hoping she has "No should she have" "No, well she said she was after looking Klaus dead in the eye late last night she came to mine crying her eyes and she was bring her back going to call you" I said a lit more than I should "I jumping on a plan and coming over there" He said moving around by the sound of it "No it ok I've go it Derek but me and you both know she Klaus We don't need to help her work her relationship with the others she can do that all on her own but she need him" I told him. he was very not down for it at first. "Fine but I will be calling her and you keep me update" He said with I siad "Yes that I can do and I'm not going to stop you from calling her but I've got to go to class" "Yeah bye Lydia and be carful" He said and then I hung up. Me and Derek have got quit close because Lil she bring everyone together at list close as ever.

Lily POV

I was sat on the other side of my work room were I keep all my magic stuff. I kept rereading the spell over and over again just to make sure I was right and it was going to Bring back my sister Ally but I need to link her with somebody. "Hey Issacs would you mind coming to beacon Hills I plan on bring Ally back and need your help." "Yea I'll be there as fast as I can Angle" He said

Lydia POV

So after School I found out were the Mikaelson's live and went to the house "Miss Martin I'm Elijah Mikaelson, Please com in" He said very polity just Like she said He jesters me to sit down and all the Mikaelson were in front of me "Now back to the reason why I should stay away from my daughter" Haley said "Well if you haven't notice she part Demon and a new vampire at the moment every think is heighten" I said to them all "We know that were all vampire darling" The one Lily said was Kol "She also is a Banshee and a werewolf with a witch if she lose control of her emotions her demon will get out and then she scream her Mikaelson Magic will be push out as well making her turn and then her vampire will urges will kick in and she kill god no who. She kill a lot of people with her demon and then she'll feel all that death she is all read been destroy by the feeling of been alone she broken enough she can't kill that many people it might not kill her physically but it will kill her emotion" I said looking down at the ground "Good enough reason for you to stay away from her" I said looking at Haley and the other "You didn't look at Klaus" said Hope "Well Lil need him" I say that the 3rd time today "You keep say that" Elijah said "Well what do you think keeps her demon at bay for 3 years she talk to Alison about Klaus she draw him painting him did you no one of your blanket went missing" I said looking at Klaus "She had them made into pillows and made a spell that kept the sent there" I said making Klaus eyes go wide. "Omg" I whispered "What is it Lydia" Klaus me putting his hand on my shoulder "Lily-Ros Plans on using some of her Demon magic to bring back Alison" I said standing up "That a bad think because...." Freya said "Were you listen to a word I said she cant control any of her magic any more without Klaus." I standing up "Thx for the invite Klaus but I have to stop my daugter from doing something that could destroy her if she fails." I said looking at them and walking out and then I felt some on grab my arm "Let me come with you" Klaus said to me.

Lily POV

Issacs got here a few hours later and I had every thing ready to do the spell and I started. "Lily-Roes stop" I heard them My mom say and then they was a voice "Little wolf" I heard Klaus voice say I look at him a saw calm eyes I look at them and calm down but I'm stubbed so I growled and went back doing the spell a I felt my eyes go blood shot red knowing I'm using my demon power.

After the spell is finshed I fell to the grouned but before I hit the grouned I see I'm in Klaus arms so he picks me up and I rap my legs around his wait for him to rub my hair take me to my mom. Klaus turns around so I can see Issacs and his eyes glow amber and we see a person "Ally" I say at the same time Lydia and Issacs say "Allison"

———————————————
So the reactions was bad and she used demon magic now that can't be good but she might be slowly trust klaus she was always a daddy girl. Don't worry she not going to be nice to any of them. All of the people who said I was not right for what they did to her But the it will be really hard cause I have to right Allison and Issacs but it will make more fun to read so hope enjoy and kept reading I can't wait to see how strong she get. By the way I hope the grammar is ok for the people that had trouble reading it before. Right I want to say thank you to  @ennycutiex for the idea to bring bask Alison so Thank you on that. Any one want to have a way her story goes a few think they would like in it that is TW of TO right in the comments. I still need to kniw who you guys would like to see her with out of Liam and Theo. or if I pick one what should the other be to her. enjoy this chapter
Pls don't for get to vote

-Ruby xx