Finding out

A month later

Klaus POV

I was bored and went to see if I could find Lily so I went up to her rum and seen that there isn't any colour on her walls hu weird. I look around to see any think and find a letter saying Mikaelsons on it. I walk down to my family. " Guys there a letter in Lily's room saying Mikaelsons but no Lily." I said letting them see the letter. "what does is say" ask Haley while looking at me.

To the Mikaelson Family,

If you haven't notice all ready I have left but something tell me that you all don't know the reason I left, So if I remember that first night you came back at meat me and Hope and promised that you would never make me fell alone but that what you did. I know I was mistake and only Hope was supposed to be borne and that I'm nothing but a burden. So I'm leaving so don't try and find you wont be able to.

Elijah, You were some one I thought would keep that promise but you never did. You someone who taugter me that the truth will always be the best was to win. But all those night that my father hit me you did nothi g to stop him so many time I have all most died at his hand and you did nothing. I have found out that I'm nor worth your affection.

Rebecca I understand you hate me really I do and I know that because I hate me too. I've always want to spend time with you go shopping, or have a girls night out or in. I wanted two have makeover to make me just as pretty as you. I want you to know you don't need a man to love you.

Freya, there always something I can fine to admired about you, Like your magic your power. But there's one think I love you about you was your were humble about you gifts. That make you beautiful in every way.

Kol, how much I would love to spend time with you. Did you know that we've never had a conversation before like not even a word. I've always wanted to pull pranks with you on Klaus or be your partner in crime. There is one wishes I could only ask one more think is treat Davina like a queen she is.

Hope, I tried to warn you about that kind of spell but you didn't listen to me and that end with me almost died by father because you did not heed my warning.

Davina, Thank you so much for all way standing up form me. Yes our blood is not the same but out of every one in that family you were the one who was like family the most. You understand me in a way I hope my father would when he first walk in my life. I will  miss your hugs and motherly advice. Do remain strong and brave, I now what your dreams so if you think  really hared and were the sun lies the moon will shine. You will find what you are looking for but don't forget you need to ask him first.

Mother, I'm sorry I was not what you wanted. I do wish you told me 13 years a go and not make me realized on my own I would have solved the problem years ago. I do wish you will be happy I know you will be able with me out the picture.

Father, even thought you wish me dead I do wish you the best. You know when I was still in mother, I remember hearing your voice when we were in side. I could tell you how strong and powerful you were. I know how hard you fought for us. Although the years I can remember you been my life I realized you were only fight for Hope. How many promised you made to never hurt me again I all ways had a little bit of reason that would keep that promised. I don't remember the last time you said you love me or comfort me when I was scared because every time I would cry you and every one would run to Hope. But that not the point do know that i will never able to trust you even to stop my own suffering of the wolf curst.

I do wish you all the best in our immortal life. Maybe one day we will meat again. Maybe you will forgive me for been born and the burden that I am.

                                                            love, your lost daughter

Elijah POV

I made My 13 year old niece feel like she didnt deserve my affection. I drover her away. I have never broke a promise in my life but one but never have I broke a promise to my family. I let a tear slip out my eye think about her trying to find a memory but not one came to mind.

Rebecca POV

I can't believe she think so little of her self. I always want my own child I could of been the mother to her that she didn't have. WE made a promise that we wouldn't make her feel alone and that what we did. I just let the tears run down my face as I tried think of her but all I think about is the night she came out of the cold rain the night we all got back for 5 years of torment

Freya POV

I want to teach some one magic so much I only taught to one of my niece and pushed the other away. I feel so horrible I let a few tears run down my face

Kol POV

I can't believe I have never talk to my youngers niece. Hope Never want to cause trouble to much like Haley and Elijah that way But if I just opened my eyes I could of went to my youngest and spoilt her like a princesses. I look at my drank to that I didn't so know one saw me let a tear slip out my eyes.

Hope POV

She right I didn't listen to her and I should of you stop, she all most died at a dad hands. He all ways look at her and the way he look at and the was never love in his eyes. Well I never seen him look at her any other way. I sob in to my Aunt Freya arms as my father read my mother part.

Davina POV

I'm sad she left with out saying good by to me. I'm she happy she got away from everyone in this house. So as tears left my from joy.

Haley POV

I can't believe my baby litter girl some one I have know since she was born and I made her think thing she was nobody. She thinks I didn't wanted her . I know I won't be happy with out her n the picture. dropped to knees and sobbed.

Klaus POV

I couldn't think strait she think I want her dead. I have hit. I DON'T think I have told her I love her but I do. WE all hurt her but I hurt her the most and she would never trust me again to stop her own torment of a wolf cures.

"Davina were my daughter" I said turn to my brothers girlfriend " what make you think I know were she is" She wiping her tears away " Cause she said nice thing about you" Haley said jumping " I don't care about the right now, FREYA YOU HOPE AND DAVINA START DOIND A LOCATED SPELL AND FIND MY DAUGHT NOW" I shout at them while stopping in to my art room

I destroyed it until I landed on a painting I got for father day that I found out sis my bedroom door and Hope it was from her. I have never seen something so beautiful I saw the initial L.R.M Lily-Roes Mikaelson. Hope lied to me she probably been taking credit for her stuff for years. I looked at the painting a cried

 I looked at the painting a cried

——————————————-

Sorry took so long to update, Thx to every one who is reading my book.

Don't forget to vote

-Ruby