26-Maid of Gevaudan

3 person pov

1760-North America

A man wrote a letter. 'Dear Marie-Janne, I wish I had better news to report. But even with the support of our Indian allies, we are losing this war to the British. We have heard the news that Montreal has fallen. Marcel and I have both suffered injuries. All that keeps us alive is the hope of seeing our home again, and of seeing you, my sister." He put the letter back in his bag and grabs his things and start to walk off.

Light strike the sky as the men walk through the mud, look for a place to heal the injuries and to hide from the British. "You can not hide here," The woman said. She says to the men. "There is something out there, something other than the British soldiers." "What do you mean something," One of the men says "A creature of the night" The woman replied "A shapeshifter, a demon," She says. "Sebastian," The man says. "What kind of creature" Sabastian ask "a demon-wolf," She says.

Lily pov

I was fitting the Beast as it slashes me and Nocks me to the ground. "Lily" I heard my father shotgun shot was heard and the Beast ran out the window. "You didn't think you could take that on did you" I was helped up by my father. "No, but I got it sent," I say start to alk away. "Lily your hurt you need to stop" Liam shouts. I keep walking until I found myself in a car. I open the back of the car to find a pair of trains. I look at the bottom of them to smell Parishes blood. "Lil" I hear the voice o one of my best friends. "Mason," I say.

I put the dote together, Cory comes out of now were and is about to make them disappears. "Wait, Cory," I say but he is already gone. I look at everyone. "We need to find them," I say and we all start to go to mine.

MY family, my soon to be stepfamily and my pack are all sat in the living room of my house. "So you tell us that in 1760 it wasn't just a piece of steal that help kill the Beast it was Klaus blood," Rebecca says. Lyd's nods her head. "Yes, but when they turned it the weapon into mad sure to get rid of any trace of Klaus blood." Ally says. "If the Beast ever lost control they would just stab it, it would never kill it just harm it for them to restart it." Allys finishes. "If they killed Rosie they would not have to worry about it dying," Lizzie says. "Wait if it was Klaus blood the first time why not get rid of him, They know how to kill him. There is no trace in the world of how to kill demon wolf" Josie said. "NO faines Klaus" She looking down "IT all right Josie, Lily your sister," He said looking at her.

"The hell hound said that the demon wolf blood would kill it forever, Meaning it won't be able to come back" We all nodded. MY father gives everyone a room so know now had to walk home at night. I was laid in my bed with my head on Liam's chest. Kayden in his bed and Rex is laid on his. "Are you still in pain," I ask as I get up as hear Hayden crying. "It ok baby boy," I say holding in my arms. Liam wraps his's around me "No I'm ok Lil, I have you, my baby boy" He said as we both watch his child fall back to sleep in the arms of us both.

Klaus Pov

I walk around the house to make sure everyone is ok. But also to make sure my children are ok. I Know Lizzie and Josie are not mine but I have gotten to know them within the months Lily has been gone a well they are lovely children. They were both in the arms of the boy they have a thing for. My son is sleeping peacefully with his girlfriend. Next was my little girl. I open the door as quickly as I can I know she lights sleeper like me, very alert. I open it not to see her and Liam in her bed. I look around and can hear them in Hayden room.  "Are you two ok?" I ask "yea dad," They say looking at me "Try to sleep both of you," I say kissing Lily head as well as Hayden and walking out of the room.

————————————————
Pls vote
Ruby xx