16- Protecting and a little bit of betrayal

Lily Pov

So it the next day I may have went against what I said to do and talk to Klaus but it was only for a little bit though. It was late at night and I was driving home when Allison car stop I was very confused. I felt like someone was coming. With my sense I saw the dread Doctors. I heard there voices "You will be a use to our cause." They say I'm trying to getting out but they kept locking the door. Now I was scared and I could feel my magic coming out. All of a sudden the ruff of Ally's car was rip off "Come on" Liam shout. I get out the car. And I run using vampire speed home. You see I could of just teleport us when I scared my magic does work probly so I try not to use it.

"So your telling me that the dread Doctors want my daughter" Ldys says. Raping her arms around me. "What are you doing" I ask as Issacs pulled out his phone "Calling Nik" His working on calling Klaus dad "No, they....." But he all ready pick up the phone. "There all meeting us at the school to put the plan in motions." Kira cant come due to her fox taken control, Theo and Stiles are watch the body that they found.

So were in the locker rooms and that me, Liam, the Mikaelsons, Scott, my mom, Issacs and Ally.

Klaus Pov

"What seacond part of the plan" I say going up to them "Were using your daughter as bait" I look at Lydia I shake my head and watch my daughter Liam was sat there and I was look at my Older son and youngers Daughter laugh. They look at me and I went to sit next to Hope and Haley. I see that Lily has  moved so we were all watch as Lily cuddled up to Liam. Davina and Kol didn't come so that left me with Hope, Haley, Elijah and Freya. "Why do you think they want her, she not a chimera" Hope ask "It probly cause she born 3 thing but end up becoming 5, Lydia said they like to studied supernatural they probly want to studied her" Liam and Issacs were both listening and they both growled. So did I "You three will make a dream team protecting her" Elijah says.

Ok Liam about to find out that there baiting them "There coming from some one in your pack Lily you know the girl who went through hell  both of you are using her" Liam say I could tell Lily was hurt. I saw Haley and Hope smirk. I pulled them away and Freya and Elijah "Have any of you have anythink to do with her friends using her as bait" I say look at the mother of my children and my older daughter. "I may have put it out there" Hope say "Haley did you know about this" She nodded her head. "Why" Elijah ask "Cause she has everything, and you are all trying to get her back, you don't miss it when it was just us" Hope says "No because what we did to Lily-Roes was wrong you know this" Elijah say "Yea I like what we had, I like that dad only want to paint with me, ever since you found out that she ran away you guys would say every think twice to me and I knew the second time you said it wasn't for me but for her. You know the bitch that ran way from her problems" Hope say trying to cry.

"Hope she didn't trust her friend you might of destroy any trust she had for them, and Haley your daughter had a mother figure somethink you never gave her" I say to both of them "Yea Klaus the guy she calls dad is like her brother" Haley say to me "Haley Lily need Klaus to help her"

"Kids are dying and Lily might be next" Scott say breaking us from the conversation  all of a sudden I  saw black.

Allison Pov

I look for Klaus and the Mikaelsons "Stay here" me and Issacs want look for them. We saw Klaus, Haley, Elijah with there neck snapted and I use some of the height senses I got when I came back to see if Hope and Freya were still breath. "Hope are Freya are nock out they all are but they body are positioned if the were dead" I say "The dread Doctors can make you see think they want you to see" Issacs say he end up falling to the floor scream in pain and I went not that longer after him.

Liam Pov

They all left so that left me and Lil I know she stronger than me but I could tell she was scared "Lily do you here that" I say listening to them the sound of heavy metal. "There here, they in the school"  She says. They all come walking throught doors Lily shows her demon eyes but they keep walking  towards us. Klaus come out of know were and stand if front of both of us. They break the device.

Scott pov

I felt my self be strangled by Kair when I got a cut "Sorry Liam said pain make you human" Mason say "What are you going here" I ask him "I found another Chimera, his name is Cory" He tell me. "Were are Liam and Lily" I say. We run to the locker room. I see Malia, Lydia, Allison, Issacs and all the Mikaelson's beside Klaus. Well I guys Issacs is a Mikaelson now Issacs Lahey Mikaelson. "There all gone Lily, Klaus and Liam" Lydia said as she kept in her tears "We'll find your daughter" I say not listen to the growl I  got "That's if she ever trust me again" She say look down. I regret it to. Lily doesn't trust many people but she trust Issacs, Allison, Lydia and Liam the most and what ever trust she had for me it going to take a lot to get it back.

Klaus Pov

We were in some under gowned place that smelt like  chemicals every were. I had something in my arm and Liam had it to. It was metal and if you pull it out it's going to leave a hole. I look around my eyes aren't focused but I see Liam, his looking at Lily who is laid on her stomach looking at us "Lily" He say he will be weak than me. But the light start flashing there all walking up to her "What are you doing" I say trying to get up "She is unique just like you are but she could help us with all our problems" They say "Don't hurt her" Liam say I can't stay here and let them hurt her I won't. She would be in this mess if I was just a father to her. I smelt blood "You touch her I will kill all of you" I say trying to sound like I meant it but they just said her name over and over again.

Malisa Pov

I was walking home from the sheriff satiation. I open my door only to find a teen age body dead on my table with a sword in her chests. I do the think any normal person would do and screamed.

—————————————————
I know that it so posed to be Hayden but I have decide that it is a Liam story. If want to put in an idea do comment

-Ruby xx