13- Power scream

Klaus POV

"So what happens if she doesn't let all that do dark magic out" I ask worried for the like of daugter. "Well it could kill her, of she can be corrupted by it" Deaton said gathering that he might need. As he did this I had my daughter sat be side me with her head in my chest as I rub her back. I now she can't feel any thin and she going through a lot of pain she also doesn't trust me what so ever and that hurts but that wont stop me from trying t calm her down. "So the best think for the magic to corrupter her if her scream doesn't work" Issacs conserved for a girl who he think of a little sister. "NO, if scream the magic out and her emotions out of doesn't work the best think would to for her to die" That made me growl and show my hybrid face. I felt Issacs hand on my shoulder tell me his not letting her die. "Klaus, if the magic consumes her she will be trap in her own head go through each and ever pain or little bit of bad emotion she went through up to this day while her Demon destroys the world. I f that happen there is no way to get her back or control her powers. She also can not be killed, that we know of" Deaton told me, but all I could do was think out all the emotions she have to go through. I can all ready feel that what she going through but I can bet is it going to be 1000 time worse if she get locked in her head.

"I called Scott Lydia on her way to the hospital and Trace is dead, but his said Liam on his way and so it Theo they also bring Kannama tail that Kira cut off" Allison said putting her phone back in her pock. "How she doing" She ask me and I just look at not know how to answer. God I'm like Mikael I don't even know who to tell if my own daughters ok or not. "I think Klaus you should call your family we might need help" Deaton tell me at. At that moment and time Liam and Theo run in with one tail and a duffel bag. Liam drop the bag "What did you do her" He said Issacs had to hold him back "Nothing I would never her hurt her" I said look at the young wolf who I could tell had feel for my girl. not on my watch. "She was fine before they all got hear" Liam said to all of use before going to my daughter and putting her on his lap.

I walk out the clink to call my brother "Elijah brother, I need you to get to the animal clink like right now" I said in to the phone looking through the glass to keep my I on every one "Why what happened, is Lily-Roes ok" he say I could tell I was on loud speaker "No she not her magic destroying her and it could possibly kill her" I said through the phone. The next think I know I'm look at my full family mines Divian but I see her running to Lily so. "What can we do to help, brother" Freya said to me with a spell book in her hand I made a single for them to follow me. "Right now that every one is her we need to get her to the woods before she wakes up" The man said as Liam picked up Lily and Theo, Allison walk be side them  and Issacs to walk behind.

Lily POV

It was dark I could hear all the insults every emotion been through or said to me I was physical  hurting me and I dont know what to do I was hoping my Friends were helping me. I heard my fathers voce shout 'you are weak, useless and I sould of killed you' and that when I screamed. I started to cry "Lily" I heard some one I could pin point, I could only think on what I heard from the showdes and i just screamed. loud then I have before. I felt my eyes change into there the dark grey that symbolise death. Well I just collapsed from the power surge going more into the dark.

Hope POV

Dad was worried I could tell and I know he blames him self for the pain she felt but I know a lot of it is mine I was the one who said the painting were mine on father's day the charms my mom got were from me, and they went they were form her. I know more I like it cause they were hurting her and it was not fair. When she triggered her cures I should of told dad it was her I hope it not her/mine birthday month she goes through that pain cause it is, well dad will blame him self more for her suffering. when it not it mine. I really do hate that she has found a sister and I think she's Issacs as a brother. I want that well now I know what it feel like to not have somethink she has. I do not like Allison on bit she know how to keep her calm think I should be helping her with and I killed her I know my sister will never want to trust us again but that won't stop me from trying to destroy there bond.