Chapter 7

"And this is the Slytherin Common room," Draco said with a flourish of his arms. Nico and Will were being escorted around Hogwarts by Draco who utterly insisted. Will had tried to find Neville after the welcoming feast but couldn't seem to spot him anywhere. Nico gave the common room an appreciating nod.

"It's not bad."

Draco scoffed.
"The Slytherin common room is literally the best common room in Hogwarts." He said pompously. Will turned towards him and raised an eyebrow.
"And how would you know?"
The couple watched in amusement and Draco flushed red and scrambled to find an answer.
"I-I just do okay?!"

Nico just shook his head at their 'guide' and gave a small walk around the room, admiring that silver and green decorations and the skull mounted above the fireplace. Draco ushered them over the a small corridor that had a single door down the end.

"Professor Snape told me beforehand that this is where you guys will be staying, if you need me I'll be in the in the dorm with the rest of my year. Okay bye." Draco said before turning around and briskly walking away and up the stairs. Will and Nico exchanged a quick look and opened the door to find a modest sized bedroom with two king single beds on the opposite wall to the door and a small seating area in front of a fireplace on the right side wall. The left side wall was a massive floor to ceiling widow that showed the two boys that their room was completely underwater.

"Well this is nice," Will said as he flopped onto one of the beds. Nico rolled his eyes,

"Can you help me here," He said as he started pushing the other bed towards the one Will is current occupying. Will gave a small smile as he stood up and pulled he wand out.

"You know we have magic right?"
Nico groaned. He was still getting used to the idea of having magical help, instead of doing everything himself. He watched as Will transfigured one of the beds into a queen and then vanished the other completely. Will went and jumped back onto the now bigger bed and held his arms up towards Nico with a pout. Unable to leave his boyfriend hanging Nico quickly let himself be pulled into Wills arms.

"You know, I have to say," Nico started, "This has got to be the most comfortable quest I've ever been on."

Will quickly nodded his head in agreement.
"Not too many quests give you your own room and a place to stay,"

Nico chuckled and let himself fall asleep in Wills arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will quickly walked over to the blonde boy sitting alone at his house table and took a seat beside him.

"Good Morning Neville," Will said as you started fixing himself breakfast. Neville appeared startled at first but soon relaxed in Wills presence.

"Oh hey Will, good morning," He said as he scooted over the bench to make more room, "Where's Nico?"

"He's actually coming, he just takes longer to get up in the morning," Will said as he started to fix another plate of breakfast beside him. Neville found this peculiar but didn't comment, Will must be a really good friend. They engaged in light conversation before Neville was startled, again, but this time by Nico slumping into the bench across the table from himself and Will. Nico was wearing his uniform, but his pants were all ruffled and his vest was creased in weird places. Not to mention his hair was the ultimate definition of bed head. Neville knew that if he were to show up to breakfast at home with his appearance like that, his grandmother would kill him.

"Good morning, Nico," Neville said to him as Will just slid the plate of food across the table towards the half asleep teen. Nico lifted his head in acknowledgment, before rested it in the palm of his hand and scooping food into his mouth.

"Like I said," Will huffed before turning back to his own plate, "not a morning person."

Neville finished his scrambled eggs before standing from the tables.
"Uh, I've got to go now or else I'll be late for potions." Neville didn't want it to come across as if he was blowing them off but Will only smiled.

"Yeah if Mr Grinch was my teacher I'd get there early too, don't worry we can still hang out after classes right?" Will asked.

Neville smiled,
"Yeah that'd be great."

As Neville left they were soon joined by the same girl they had meet on the train. She sat down in Nevilles seat and held her hand out to Will.
"Hello, my name is Hermione Granger. We meet briefly on the train."

Will took her hand.
"Yeah I remember, I'm Will Solace, my half dead friend over there is Nico, hes not a morning person,"

Will and Hermione turned towards Nico to see him back asleep with a piece of bacon hanging out of his mouth. Hermione scrunched her nose up slightly and turned but to Will who felt a burning irritation in his chest.
"So is there a reason you came over here or anything?"

Hermione seemly was ignorant to the bite in Wills voice.
"I just wanted you to know that if you ever want a tour around the castle or if you ever have any questions, you can come to me to ask. Oh and Nico too."

Will raised an eyebrow.
"Thank you but Neville has already offered so we'll just go to him about it."

This time Hermione noticed that harsh edge to Wills voice and seemed a bit taken back. She nodded and left the table. Will looked up to his boyfriend who was blinking his eyes, trying to wake up a bit more.
"Good morning Love"

"G' morning," Nico slurred slightly, finishing his breakfast. Will smiled at Nico fondly and shook his head.
"Come on love, we have to go to a couple classes."

Nico groaned loudly, enough so that several Gryffindors looked over in distain.

"Come on love, it won't be that bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Hello children. Follow my Instagram @_trash_mouth_
Also go read my new book Beat It. It's a Percy Weasley story and I'm so excited about it. Please give it some love.