Chapter 2

I wake up with my arms around Will and with the morning light filtering through the curtains of the Hades cabin. I sit up and instantly regret it. Thousands, no, millions of information comes flooding into my head. I collapse back onto my bed and rub my head hoping to sooth it.

"Are you okay?"

Will turns to face me but then hisses in pain.

"Oh that hurts"

I nod in agreement as we just lay on the bed with our eyes scrunched up. Soon the pain leaves and we're left with a bunch of information. I decide to test out Hecates blessings.

"Will, whats the spell that gives light"

I ask. Will thinks for a second then smiles.

"Its Lumos. Your turn, whats the name of the spell that 'turns off' the lighting spell?"

"Nox"

I reply

"I think we've got the hang of this"

"Yes because two basic questions mean everything"

"Oh shut up"

"Make me"

Pretty soon we were making out on my bed.

"Hey, you guys awak-Ahhh"

Will and I jerk apart to see Percy standing at the door covering his eyes.

"Is it safe to look yet?"

I send a look to Will basically saying 'what an idiot'

"Yes Percy it's safe to look now"

Percy hesitantly lowered his hands but smiled when he saw we weren't doing the unspeakable (as he explained later).

"Okay good. You guys have been passed out for, like, a week. We were getting worried"

" A WEEK?!"

Will looks at me like the world ended.

"Oh no I've missed out on so much! I had to help Kayla with her healing and Austin with his bow and-"

I stop Will with a kiss.

"Sol, I'm sure it's fine but we've got bigger problems"

Will sends me a questioning glaze.

"Hecate said she's taking us shopping for school supplies, remember?"

~~~~~| Timothy skipper |~~~~~

"Lady Hecate"

Will and I bow respectfully to the goddess.

"I'm glad you made it here safely"

We were currently in a hotel room in some British pub called the Leaky Cauldron. After we got dressed Hecate sent us an IM to tell us to pack a weeks worth of clothes because we were staying in the UK until Hogwarts which meant we had to say goodbye to everyone. That took awhile. But now we're here.

"Come along now. We have to go get your wands, books, pets, robes etc."

We follow Hecate out to the back of the Inn were she tapped on the wall. To our amazement the bricks making up the wall started to realign until an archway appeared leading into-

"Diagon Ally"
Hecate said with a wave of her hand.

Rows upon rows of shops all with uneven roofs and wonky doorways. This place is definitely a sight to see.
Hecate ushered us into the first shop so fast I couldn't even read the name of the place.

"This is the pet shop. Every Witch or Wizard needs a pet. You can select one of three different types. An owl, a cat or a toad. You both get to choose one each. And no, your not allowed to pet all the animals"

Will retracted his hand from the toad enclosure with a saddened look on his face. I lean in close to whisper into his ear

"Next time"

Will and I then proceed to venture through the shop in search of a reliable companion - well, we already have each other so I guess an animal companion. I move onto the cat area. I like cats. They're just so cute and adorable and fluffy and- I'll stop here.I look over to the side of the enclosure and see a slinky grey cat with bright green eyes.

"Aww aren't you adorable"

I said picking them up and holding them in my arms. A shop clerk comes over to me, obviously seeing my interest in the cat.

"That right there is a muggle Russian Blue"

Muggle? I rack my brain for information, oh right, a mortal.

"Russian Blue's are good companions around this part of Europe because of their love for winter. Their fur may not be fluffy like other cats but it's very dense and warm. This one right here is a big sleeper though, ain't that right girl"

The shop clerk said scratching behind her ear.

"I'll take her"

———