Chapter 5

Nico

After seeing it out the windows, out of all the places I visited while on a quest, Hogwarts is definitely near the top on my 'most impressive buildings' list. It has, sort of, a creepy gothic aesthetic to it, not too unlike my father's castle, just with fewer skeletons...and dead people. Definitely my kind of building.

"Um, I'm going to change into my uniform, I'll be back soon"

Neville said, before grabbing his bags and leaving the compartment. Will turned to me with a question in his eyes but I had already begun to answer it.

"Hecate said that we do have a uniform and that they are in the trunks she packed for us"
Will looked at me skeptically.

"When did she tell you this?"
I help up the note Hecate gave us earlier.

"It turns out it was double-sided, she also mentioned that she had already talked over our sleeping arrangements with the headmaster. Apparently, we are staying with"- I took a second to look at the piece of paper in my hands- "Slytherin? I really hope I'm pronouncing that right. She said it's one of the houses at Hogwarts"

"Any reason in particular?"

"I don't know, something about family relations"

Will seemed to nod his head for a bit before grabbing our trunks and searching through before finding our uniforms. And thank gods they're not hideous. In fact, they're actually quite flattering. Our uniforms consisted of black fitting pants and a black tunic vest of sorts. Mine had a black skull with a helmet on my left breast, whereas Will had a golden sun with a harp in front of it. After we had changed in the compartment (it had a lock and blinds, I'm not walking all the way to the bathroom, besides it's just us) we decided to fill the remaining time by looking for Neville.  We exited the compartment and walked past numerous students in red, green, blue, and yellow robes, we were about to give up until we saw a commotion at the end of the hallway.
A blond kid about my age was hissing out insults to a few other kids, including Neville. Will tugged on my sleeve and whispered in my ear.

"Well there's our family relations"

"Who? the blond kid?, I haven't seen him a camp before?"
I whispered back puzzled, surely I would have noticed a little prat walking around camp. As we walked up Will answered me.

"Not directly, his father is Lucius Malfoy, son of Nemesis, a bit of an arsehole about healers but I've had to stitch him up a couple of times and we've come to an understanding. That's his son Draco"

The name rung a bell in my head. Now him I had noticed, I mean, of course I had noticed the tall, handsome, blond, man, with grey eyes to match, strolling around camp. Lucius was an expert when wielding his two daggers, not to mention his work with a bow- and I should probably stop now.

Will tapped on Draco's shoulder

Will said leaning against the door frame of the compartment, me just coming to rest beside him.

"Well if it isn't little dragon"

To say that Draco was surprised would have been an understatement. At first, he was confused, then he was surprised and then his face turned to one of fear. I turned towards the compartment and spot Harry Potter surrounded by his friends I guess, and Neville. I decided to introduce myself because, well, what better way to get information on an evil overlord, then the one who defeated him. While Will was conversing with Draco, probably telling, ahem threatening, him to keep quiet, Oh I've taught him well, I stand in front of Potter and hold my hand out.

"Nico Di Angelo"

Potter hesitantly shook my hand. I saw Neville looking a bit disheartened as I shook Potters' hand but oh well. 

"Oh hi, I'm Harry Potter" Harry glanced around the room, making brief eye contact with the red-head to his left before gesturing towards him.
"These are my friends, Ron, Hermione and Neville"

I turned towards the latter and...smiled?

"Ah yes. Neville and I have already be acquainted with each other as well as my companion Will"
At the mention of his name Will turned away from Draco and waved towards the compartment. Draco straightened his tie and spoke, "Well since you decided to ruin my fun I'll be taking my leave" He strutted off down the hallway.
I look off after him and spoke to Will
"Yup his definitely the son of Lucius all right"
The only girl in the compartment, who had busy hair, went to open her mouth and speak but was cut off by the horn of the train. Will clasped his hands together.

"Well, looks like we're here. Neville, would you mind showing us to where we're supposed to go please?"

Neville glanced up shocked, looking almost doubtful that someone had actually asked him to do something.

"Ah yeah sure, of course"

Potter and his friends looked almost surprised as Neville was. No one moved for a couple seconds. I turned my body towards the door and held my arm out.

"Well? Lead the way, Neville"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter did not go as planned but oh well.
Vote and comment please 💕