Chapter 3

"That took forever"

Will said, dramatically flopping onto the bed. I nod my head and flop on the bed as well, snuggling up to Will. My cat jumped up onto the bed and curled up between Will and I after I let her out of her cage, purring delightfully.

"So what are you gonna call her"

Will said scratching behind her ear.

"I don't know give me some ideas"

Will thinks for a second before suggesting-

"Fluffy?"

I sit up and glare at him.

"Do you honestly think I would name my cat fluffy?"

I look down at my cat rubbing herself against my leg.

"She's not even that fluffy"

I muttered under his breath. Will put his hands up in defence.

"It was just an idea-"

"A bad one"

I grumble.

"Well I don't see you coming up with any brilliant ideas"

I sighed

"I'll name her later- but for now I'll just call her kit"

Will snorted into his hand, trying to hide that fact that he was amused at my suggestion but quickly shut up when I glared at him.

"Anyway we have more important things to attend to ie our back story's, why we're coming to Hogwarts etc."

Will quickly turned serious and nodded. He moved off the bed and grabbed the note Hecate gave to us when she left to go back up to Olympus to do whatever Goddesses do.

"It says here that her son Albus Dumbledore is the headmaster of Hogwarts and he knows of our situation. Apparently he's not too happy about this. Something about f*cking up his plans-her words not mine. Um, there's some stuff about a tournament , blah blah, elite school."

"Gimme that"

I snatch the paper out of Wills hands then awkwardly roll away from him whilst trying to keep the paper out of Wills reach. I manage to scan read the paper, thankfully written in Greek, and pick up the important information.

"So, we're two of the best students from Olympus' academy of magic coming to Hogwarts to participate in the Tri-wizard tournament alongside Durmstrang and Beuxbaton. It says you have to be seventeen or older to compete but I think I can get Hecate to pull a few strings considering I'm fifteen and you're sixteen. That's everything I think"

I flop back on the bed and wrap my arms around Wills waist to pull him into me. Will rests his head on the pillow whilst I tuck my head under his chin and tangle my legs with his.

"I love you Nico"

"I love you too sunshine"

And it's true. I love him so much it hurts. Some people may think I'm too young to say the L-word ( technically I'm over eighty but you get my point) but when you're a demigod, the chances of dying young are too high then we like to think about. You have to savour every moment you can with your loved one because you never know when it's you last time kissing them, hugging them or even say goodnight to them. It's times like these that remind you what to live for and why you need to keep fighting. So yeah, to all those ageist people out there, I f*cking love my boyfriend with my whole heart and I would gladly hand him it to him along with my soul.
There is nothing that could split us apart. Not even a quest to a magic school where we have to face more challenges then we bargained for.

Shout out to all the people who are, for some reason, still reading. If it weren't for you, I would have never had the courage to post past the prologue. Don't forget to check out my Solangelo one shots book. It's good. I promise