Chapter 1, part 1

Nico

"I love you Nico"

Will says affectionately as he nuzzles his face into my neck. I let out a rare smile.

"I love you too"

I replie pulling him closer and tangling our legs together.
We're currently lying in the Hades cabin wrapped up in each other's arms. It times like this that make me forget about all the deaths that have happened and remind me that there's is a reason to be happy. Like Will for instance. I run my hand through his hair making him pur in delight. We slowly start to fall asleep together when the ground starts shaking.

"What is it now?"

I ask out loud to no one sitting up and pulling Will with me. The floor beside my bed opened into a medium sized hole and one of my fathers messengers came crawling out.

"Lord Hades wishes to see you Mr Di Angelo"

Says the skeleton messenger in a gurgle-like voice with a bow. I nod and slip a shirt on, since Will and I were both shirtless. I kiss Wills forehead and say.

"I'll be back later, Okay?"

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too."

I step into the shadows and concentrate on my fathers throne room. I don't need to know what the place looks like, only that it exists. A couple seconds later and I step out of the shadows and into my fathers throne room. I take in the interior of the place, nothing has changed. Still dark, still gloomy, still depressing. Like me.

"Father"

I say, bowing down to him, Hades.

"Nico, good your here"

The deep voice of my father rings through the throne room. Off in the corner, I see the mist swirling until it materialised into Hecate, Goddess of Magic and Crossroads.

"Lady Hecate"

I said bowing respectfully to the Goddess.

"Sit, young hero"

She said as she materialized a chair out of thin air.

"We have a lot to tell you."

--time skip--

"I have to go to Hogwarts?!?!"

I complain to my father.

"The school of which that boy who refuses to die goes? The school of which that hypocritical, sorry excuse of life, Tom Riddle used to attend? I'm sorry but I am, no way on this earth or century, attending Hogwarts"

"I am sorry Nico. You have to stop him and you don't have a choice because I am a god and you're not"

Hades says smirking at me.

"And because Hecate scares me"

He said much more quietly. I was about to tell him to go the crows when I looked at him.

"But wait, what about the...Nightmares Of...you-know-where?"

"Oh yes, those. Well doesn't you boyfriend, that son of Apollo, help stop them?"

I Nod

"Well he can go too"

Hades says triumphantly.

"What! But Will doesn't need to be involved in this."

I almost screamed.
"This is too dangerous! I swear to Fates if Will gets hurt during this quest I. WILL. END. YOU!"

The shadows in the throne room started bouncing up and down. Almost in excitement. Up and down, dancing along the walls. The torches of Greek fire aligning the walls, started to grow taller and taller and the flame; brighter and brighter until the torches were burning scorch marks into them.

"I swear"
Hades started with a serious look on his face.
"On the river Styx that if Will Solace is hurt majorly in anyway, I will interfere and take Will out of the quest"

Thunder rumbled sealing the oath. I calmed down and the shadows and torches returned to their original state. I can't say the same for the walls though, those scorch marks are gonna be there for a while.

"Now, why don't you get your boyfriend and bring him here so we can talk it out, dearie"

Hecate asked, ever so nicely. She evened smiled.

"Of course"
And with that, I disappeared into the shadows.
Again.