Chapter 1, part 2

Nico

"Ow"

Will yelped as we landed in the throne room.

"What was that for?"

After I got to camp, I walked back to the Hades cabin looking for Will but he wasn't there so I tried the infirmary and sure enough Wills there so I took him by the collar and shadow traveled us back to the throne room. Will stood up and looked around the room, noticing we were in the palace of Hades.

"What happened to walls?"

Is the first thing my intelligent boyfriend asked. That was basically begging for a facepalm.

"Will"

He looked towards me.

"My father and Hecate have given us a quest. I'll leave it to them to tell you what's happening."

Will looked towards Lady Hecate and Hades before sitting on the chair I was previously occupying.

"So a quest you say..."

-time skip-

"Wizards?"

Will says a dumbfounded look upon his face.

"Yes wizards"

Hades confirmed.

"Wizards?"

This time disbelief

"Yes wizards"

Curtesy of Lady Hecate

"Wizards?"

Ah, there it is, the 'are you f*cking with me' look.

"Yes, wizards!"

I shout.

"Okay okay, just making sure I heard right."

"I swear I'll kill you one day"

"All you need to do is go to Hogwarts and get information of Tom Riddle. Also there's going to be a tournament and I pretty sure Toms related to this somehow."

Hecate explained to Will.

"Any questions?"

"Yes just one"

Will asked

"How will we go to a wizard school when we're not wizards?"

"I'm going to give you my blessing, all knowledge about the wizarding world, along with their history, you will subconsciously know. Now this might hurt a bit"

Before we could protest, she rested her palms on our foreheads. The pain was terrible not as terrible as Tartarus but terrible nonetheless. It felt like hundreds years worth of knowledge was being shoved in brain-oh wait it was. I managed to glance at Will and he didn't look much better then me. Suddenly the pain ended and we collapsed on the ground. I think Will vomited.

"You will leave for Hogwarts on the 1st of September. Which is in a fortnight-"

"Yes I can count"

I mumbled

"-a week prior to that I will take you both shopping in Diagon ally for your school supplies. Now you to have been through a lot so why don't you two go to bed."

I nod and grab Will by the arm but he protested.

"Your in no shape to shadow travel again"

"Don't worry"

Hades said

"I'll do it"

And with a snap of his fingers we were back in bed asleep.