Chapter 4

Nico

"There was a Death Eater attack the other day"

Will says, lowering a copy of the daily profit (he insisted on buying a copy(it's not like we actually care about the wizarding world)). He dropped it on the seat next to him in the compartment and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well that's not good"

I said, completely disinterested whilst playing with Kitty. Will sighed dramatically.

"Nico, our job, well actually your job, is to find out what Tom Riddle and his followers are planning. We need as much information as we can get ASAP so we can leave."

I rolled my eyes.

"Well no need to get your panties in a twist. But I've already read that article back-to-front, up-side-down and side-to-side. I practically know the whole thing off my heart. There is nothing useful in that article."

Will hummed in agreement and tugged me closer to him. I snuggled up into Wills arms and we remained like that for at least half the journey before there was knocking on the compartment door. A chubby boy with two slighter larger front teeth poked his head in the compartment.

"Do you mind if I sit in here? I kinda got chucked out of my last one"

The boy said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. I was just about to kindly tell him to f*ck off but Will intervened.

"Of course you can, there's plenty of room"

The boy sat down and put his bag by his feet. He was an odd fellow to say the least. He had a peculiar looking plant sitting on his lap and in his hands he nestled a toad of some sorts. Odd Brit. Obviously the awkward silence got to much for Will because he decided to make light conversation.

"I'm William Solace by the way but everyone calls me Will"

He said holding his hand out to the strange boy. The boy seemed all to glad to accept the hand shake by shifting his toad into one hand and shaking Wills.

"I'm Neville Longbottom."

I tried not to snort and I'm glad to say that I succeeded. It would have been embarrassing for all of us if I did. I looked up at Neville but didn't offer my hand.

"I'm Nico Di Angelo"

I lift Kitty up to show him.

"And this is my cat, Kitty"

Neville held up his toad. Such an ugly looking creature.

"This is Trevor. He has been by my side since first year."

Neville and Will engaged in some more small talk when Neville suddenly looked at us weirdly.
"Wait a second, what year are you guys in? I haven't seen you around before"

I jumped straight in with the lie Hecate told us.

"We're exchange students from a private school Olympus Academy of Magic, stationed in America. We're here to compete in the tri-, well, Quad-wizard tournament."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quicky, if you have any ideas you want to see included please do not hesitate to message me or leave it in the comments. I've struck a wall but I don't want to put this story on hold. Okay thanks.