Special Chapter 1: 30 years after

"It's been 30 years after the incited with Erazor Dijin with the long and gruesome battle and sadly King Shahryar passing it been a sad moment for us but Guardian Izuku Midoriya and Genie of the Ring Sharha has decided to continue with the kingdom three years after Izuku proposed to Sharha and now the people in the Arabian Nights were proud to have them King and Queen many years of peace has passed today is the 25 years of world peace." as the person on the Screen said as showing the picture of my family when a kids voice said "Dad, Dad I'm on T.V." then an girls voice said "Kota, move out of the way I can't see." she shouted to her brother "There showing you too, Izumi." Kota said to her sister "Then let me see!" she said on the couch along with her father "Heh, prince of an entire kingdom yet he is excited being on T.V." my wife replied "Like you would be any different." I said to Sharha "Ahh, you got me there." Sharha then said "It's something a matter you seem bothered." I replied to her "It's nothing I'm just thinking about the past." 

"Well we better get going we going to a restaurant then we watch a play." Sharha said to our kids "Aww." Kota said "But stay." Izumi added "Huh, did you hear that it seem like they don't want to let them babysit you after all." Sharha saids sarcastically "Geez, really I guess I better go back-" when he was cut off "Never mind night Mom night Dad." I said to my friend "Thanks for babysitting our kids I hope there not a hand full Sinbad." he replied "Come on I travelled the seven seas I'm sure that taking care of the two royal twins is a peace of cake." then suddenly an world gate opens and a letter falls out of the gate before closing I said to them "Should we open a mysteries letter or go to a save place then open the letter?" Sinbad replied "Maybe it's an invitation?" I opened the letter which I started reading out loud "Dear King Izuku Midoriya you and your friends are invited to a team racing tournament wich will take place in your world not the world of the Arabian Nights but in your world of origins I hope you accepted form Dodon pa. P.S: the price will be something big. P.P.S: we have free hotel stay." I said to Sharha and Sinbad "I don't think we have time to race because being king takes lot of time not to mention we need to inform our higher ups for this there is no way they can agree to this."

(To be Continued)