Chapter 6: Back where it all started

Me, Sharha and Omega are running through the Lost Prologue it sure brings back memories it reminds me of when I first fought Erazor but right now is not time for looking back memories I need to have a meeting with the other Arabian Nights we finally returned to the Night Palace and went to the treasure room was filled with gold and jewels on the middle there was a pedestal where the Lamp was supports to be and there was also ashes on the floor "Ok, I have a confession I maybe hiding a secret plane with hidden weapon and hid in the Night Palace and made it while no one was looking." Sharha and Omega was staring at me before Sharha said "What, I don't, HOW!!? you where with me the entire time and most importantly that plane could have been useful!" with a nervous face I replied " I guess it just slipped my mind." Omega said "Answer not reasonable answer required.".

"Ok never mind that we need to fix the Lamp I also took the liberty to making this rings that can boost us called Power Rings which is also located in one of the missals and made from the World Rings." I explained to my team Sharha asked "What is an Power Ring ?" I again explained "The X-tornado is the name I gave to the plane now the seal we might need to make another Lamp, unless..." that's when I got an idea "What if... ahhhhh!" I got up and said "Open sesame!" and the wall that was behind the pedestal open the secret door leading to where only the most powerful and valuable treasure in the Arabian Nights.

I turn to see the thing I was looking for it looked like a crystal that is shape like a star "This is what we needed to fix the Lamp but we need some more thing to remake the Lamp." as I write down the things that we need to rebuild the Lamp after I finished "These are the things we need I finishes things here while you guys find Sinbad and Alibaba I think were we are right now we need some help.".

                                                                            (Secret Rings)

I making some more adjustments to the Tornado after a few test to use one of the World Rings as a power source Sharha and Omega got Sinbad and Alibaba I said to them "Alright the reason why I called you is because Erazor escaped the Lamp and somehow broke it so I'm sending Alibaba to do a spy and get intel about where Erazor is and what that world is like. besides you are good at fooling people so I think that your going to be a good recon missions." she replied saying "I'll do my best." then I turned to Sinbad and said "Sinbad you have knowledge on fights along with leadership makes a great commander, this is not a battle anymore it a war." Sinbad looked shocked and replied "Are you sure I am going to be a good commander?" I replied to him "I am positive that your going to be a great commander." I gave the gear that holds hidden equipment to Alibaba and explain how the equipment worked. I said to Sharha "Do you have the things we need to rebuild the Lamp?"

To Be Continued