Izuku's abilities

Soul Burst: The user of Soul Burst surrounds itself with soul energy the one that uses it and becomes a powerful tackle that can destroy almost anything in its path.

Soul Steal: Whenever the user defeats or hits an enemy it steals some of there Soul and can ether heal the user, power-up the users own attacks or boost the Soul Gauge.

Soul Barrage: Allows the user to fill its user with Soul energy, when unleashed it can become a powerful punches or kicks, an attack so powerful it can rival that of a inmortal being.

Soul Seeker: Allows the user to use there Soul and can seek almost anything they wish.

Soul Break: Allows the user to be overflowed with Soul energy and boost ether attack, defend, or speed (the user can choose to use all three of them at once but the side effects will be massive.).

Soul Heal: It allows the user to be filled with Soul energy and becomes a healing orb and whatever the orb touches will heal that people.

(Note: the Soul abilities are connected to directly to his Soul if used too much then he will perish.)

                                                         {If he has an World Ring}

Time Break: allows the user to slow down time. (The user can still use its Soul abilities.)

                 {when a world ring is in hand he can use his Soul abilities without a cost.}

Forms

Burning Soul Form: it grants the user to fly, give emanates power and unlocking new abilities.

Soul Force: allows the user to double the power of their Soul attacks.

Soul Strike: A powerful beam that's filled with Soul energy it can even make the enemy freeze in place.

Soul Shields: A powerful shield that can rivals the power of the Gods and give them some power boost.