Chapter 3: some old faces?

When I was about to close the door I heard an explosion outside I rush outside to see what looks to be Alf Layla wa-Layla the villains seem to created it but how? is it because a portal to this world was connected thanks to the World Rings? ether way I sense a World ring inside of him so I must go and get it I shouted "Shahra get the magic carpeted." and fly to that nomu the Heroes tired there best to beat it but they didn't lest long when they were hit with the spirit blast attack it was really a Alf Layla wa-Layla clone but that won't stop me after I got close I begone attacking nomu distracting it and then try to slash us but with the carpet we avoided the attacks then tried a sprit break attack but I used Soul break to try to deflect the attack but it was to much for me to handle and crashed onto a building "Izuku!!" Shahra said then went unconscious I said in my mind "The servers are the seven chaos, chaos is power and power enriched by the heart the controller is the one are the ones that unifies the chaos." the World Rings in my bag reacted and the final World Ring the Ring of joy came out of Nomu and the seven World Rings went around me then I opened my eyes when the Rings healed me I and then the Rings went inside of me and my hair changed form green to a light-purple and my eyes turn into a navy-blue. With that I was able to fly and when I sensed that nomu it still had the World Rings energy I guessed that I the World Rings power has mysterious properties  I must clam it down before he destroys the city when I see the city now it was covered in water and the buildings in ruin with people on the highest part of the roof.

I went to charging towards it and dodging all of his whirl pool attacks once I got close to it I started to hit as many places as possible with Soul barrage before knocking me far then he tried to using it's spirit blast but I countered with Soul break focus on my speed on my kick and knocked the attack back at it then with Soul Barrage I keep attacking the week point of the clone before knocking me back again this time it shoots tornado of water and fire like storms appear I barely dodging the attacks that nomu andI found another weak spot on the orb of the head and used Soul burst into a Soul barrage on Nomu's head. Nomu now on the ground I said while "The servers are the seven chaos, chaos is power and power enriched by the heart the controller is the one that unifies the chaos, you been through enough you must rest now." as I said my prayers with my hands using Soul heal to return it into human when I heard a Shahra saying "Nice job Guardian, you really know how to use the World Rings, what now?" I replied "With the power of the World Rings I will erase all quirk in this world because there weak this is who I am." as we're about to walk away form this world and back in the Arabian Nights king Shahryar said something in telepathy "Izuku I wanted to talk to you about an important meeting you see I agree with you powers that no one is able to use because of fear and also there was one person who was not effected by this power all for one so you must kill him then we can return your world to the way it's was meant to be." the King Shahryar said "Alright, I have a question those the World Rings have the power to go through time and space?" I said in mind "Yes, but why did you ask?" the king said to me "because that's another reason why all of one want this's rings for his evil porpoise." I replied "Ok Guardian, good luck." king Shahryar said before ending the link "Hey Shahra we have a new mission from King Shahryar we must go now." I said to Shahra "Coming Izuku." as she floats to me .

(To Be CONTINUED)