Chapter 8: To the Norther Base.

Me and Sharha was back in the Lost Prologue I didn't know why King Sharhyar has one of the Sword of Logos but I needed to go to the base when out of nowhere Erazor's henchmen ambushed us I knew I have to dealt with them quick or they will call for back-ups using my soul burst I hit them one by one like bullet but it was to late back-up has arrived and they beat me in the stomach and my leg when I see Sharha trying to help me then I snapped.

The rusty sword and little book glowed yellow and the rusty sword turned into a sword with an emblem that looks somewhat like lighting there was a feeling that I needed to open it and the book said "A lamp of ancient origin from a distant land left behind legends of its extraordinary power, Lamp Do Alangina." then put the sword on my wist and it said "Sekan sword driver.".

I put the book in the last slot then an electrical music came form the sword, I said "Henshin" as I pull out of the sword "Unsheathe the Lighting, Lamp Do Alangina! Ikazuchi: one volume, When the Djinn from the Lamp and Ikazuchi, the sword of Lighting unite, the amber blade shall shine with radiant splender!" I have an amor on me with the power of lighting by my side I can win this battle.

I go and slash some of the henchman then I reached to Sharha she had a surprise look seeing me in a suit other then my Arabian Nights clothes, Shahra said "Wow, Izuku you look great in that suit!" I blushed and replied "Thanks, but right now I deal with this." I put the sword in the belt and said "I decide how the story ends." and press the button on the sword and it shouted "Final page! Unsheathe the Lighting, Alangina one Volume slash, Thunder!" thats when everything slow down it looks to be me going really fast I wast no time and slash my foes then they exploded leaving them nothing but ashes.

Sharha came to me and said "You did great, Izuku." she also whisper something I said "What was that?" Sharha then blushed and said "N-Nothing!" I said to her "Alright, what are we waiting for let's go." me and Sharha ran as fast as we could because there might be more problems on the way."

To Be Continued