Chapter 10: A new book

I was training in the woods when a megido appeared it looked like a monteras samurai and it said "I came here for your wonder ride book and..." it shows me a book which had storm eagle in it's name "With this. I have the power of that book!" I seen that book maybe I could use this to my advantage to take that book so I said to him "Then I'll stop you before you have the chance to do so.".

he said "I like to see you try." as he charges in I put the seken sword driver on my wist, grabbed my book and put it in the last slot I shouted "Henshin." as I pull out the sword it said "Unsheathe the Lighting, Lamp Do Alangina!" then I processed to attack him and he tried to cut me but I jumped and countered I then pressed the page of the book "Lamp Do Alangina!" I said "Alangina Wonder." as the dijin came out of my left arm he drop the book I then cough the book.

I open the book it said "Storm Eagle, There was once a steller's sea eagle that spawns a tornado whenever it apears." I put the book in the middle slot electronic music came out of the belt then pulled out the sword and said "Unsheathe the Lighting, When two books meet, their power will dwell within the sword. ~Wonder Rider!~ The blade with two attributes offered to it now sharpens" I now feel bit more powerful I now have an eagle head on my chest.

I then proceeded to cut him on the spot but he dodged I then press the middle book it said "Storm Eagle." and as it said it I summoned a lighting tornado at him then he said "Man your good but I need to go I'm no mach for you." he disappears I got out of that area quickly and meet up with Izuku and Jiro I explained to them where I got that wonder ride book and they were impressed on how I got things done.