Ch.7 Unanswered Questions And Unexpected Guests

Okay! Back from my break! Thank you for waiting patiently! Before we start, I just wanted to thank all of you guys for the support you've given me! Over 1.2 thousand views and over 40 favorites!? Holy hell, I wasn't expecting that much in just a few months!!

Also, shout-out to Daddyphatsnaps and Rustage for making three bangers in just two weeks.

Previously...

We visited the last three episodes of season 1. The Squad kicks villain ass with the help of Class 1-A and teachers. It not like they needed the help though. Anyways, they temporarily kill the Nomu multiple times and, after the Pro-Heros arrive, are thanked by the police, Mr.Aizawa, and the students. They also lie about where they're living, until they spawn in their Minecraft houses. 

This chapter is basically both the teachers and Class 1-A learning more about the Squad. Also, we'll meet the two guest web stars I was teasing in the last chapter. 

Now, on with the story.

This chapter takes place during episodes 1 and 2 of season 2.

Episode 1 "That's the Idea, Ochaco"-->

News that the USJ was attacked by supervillains spread like a wildfire. People all over were terrified and wondered what the students were thinking as they were attacked. Questions especially arose when it was revealed the Banana Bus Squad appeared in the sky from the same type of portal the villains were using. Are the two groups connected? Why did they arrive using a similar warp gate? It was definitely suspicious that the Banana Bus Squad just so happened to be at the right place at the right time twice in a row and won both times. First with the Ten Terrors and the next with the USJ's attack. Very suspicious. Some of the staff and students at U.A. thought so too. Keyword: "some". 

Minus Katsuki Bakugo and probably Shoto Todorkoi, Class 1-A plus Mr.Aizawa were really thankful when the Banan Bus Squad rescued them, despite the fact they didn't mean/want to.

At night time, a few teachers plus Naomasa Tsukauchi had gathered for a meeting at U.A. The teachers were Snipe, Midnight, Vlad King, Principal Nezu, and All-Might in his true form. They were talking about the ringleader and his misty partner, more specifically how they know nothing about them and have no leads. Then they talk about the Squad.

Naomasa Tsukauichi: Now this group is rather a mystery. [He pulls out folders with photos of the Squad and a list of names and hands one to each teacher.] Before you ask where the information is, there really isn't any known about them other than what we've seen on the news and what I interviewed them about.

Vlad King: These are the "Banana Bus Squad", correct? The same ones that defeated the Ten Terrors with some challenge yet still easily?

Naomasa nods.