Y/N L/N life

Warning: Abusive parents, spoiled sister, smoker brother, drinking, swearing.

No one's POV
There was a city called y/c/n
(Your city name) on y/s/n
(Your street name) there lived a family called the L/N family. Sure they look like a normal happy family but when no one is near everything goes down.
The mother and father get drunk with alcohol meanwhile the son goes out with his friends and smoke, rob, or even do the nasty with random girls.
Her sister who is a spoiled brat always yells, take money and waste it on makeup, clothes, even on expensive things. There family is rich. The father
Named y/f/n (your father's name) will make lies about things that happened to him or his family, made a fake account, and what was worse is he made a chairty about how others families are struggling just for the money to come to them. The mother is a cheater so is the father. They'll both bring in people and kiss them then later on fuck around with them. And then we have Y/N. Y/N was a sweet girl anybody could ask for. But she was shy too. Her family will call her names, make fun of her body (please don't worry about this irl your beautiful just the way you are)
And other things any abusive family will do. Make her clean, yell at her, and hit her just for no reason. But no one was gonna lie. She was beautiful even if she had bruises, scratches, and a injured body. Boys in the school fell in love with her and try to get her to get with them to do the nasty. She didn't like it they'll sexual assault her. The girls were jealous she had the boys attention and they'll bully her just to make her ugly for no one to love her.
She never feels same at home or at school. Until one day people were sent to kill them. But Y/N didn't know that day will be her new life...

[END]
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter about y/n and everything to her in action. I'll be posting them everyday since I have nothing to do so yup enjoy yourself reading this when I update.
BYE!!