Lockdown!?

Warning: Lockdown, arresting, swearing

Y/Ns POV
I opened my eyes to some loud noise on the speakers.
"Girls and boys we are in a lockdown. I repeat a lockdown please get into a near classroom immedia-" before the principal could finish we heard a loud scream through the speaker. Hearing a weapon being stabbed onto her. Students near me had a shock face or a disgusted face. Until the stabbing stopped and someone picked the microphone.
"Girls and boys in y/s/n (Your school's name) we are here to come and kill you so there's not need to run because there's no where to escape so all of you will just have to Go to sleep!"
Then the mic was cut off. People screamed around running. I got up slowly and began to walk to my History class since it was the close classroom near me. My History teacher Mrs. Kimberly locked the door and students in the corner of the room crying and sobbing some even calling their parents. It was quiet no one out of the classes. Until about 20 minutes we heard screaming about 4 people screaming. 2 boys and 2 girls it sounded and then there was a gun shot. More people started crying. I was under my desk since the students didn't want me there and pretended there was no more space there and how they are squished and with me going to be there my fat ass would make them twice as more squished. I was crying a bit since this is my first lockdown. More and more screaming can be heard. 4 hours had passed since I saw the clock. There was kicking, shooting, and sounded like doors were being opened and shut. Until the doorknob of the history class stared shaking very hard. There was an window on the door but was covered with paper so they wouldn't see. But the paper was lifted a bit so I decide to see who the killer was. And I was shock. There was about 4 man outside. One with white skin, black hair, white eyes with just small black pupils, and a carved bloody smile across their face. The second one had a women like mask. Black eyes, black lips, and the mask white. With darkish brown hair and a yellow jacket. A other had a black mask covering their whole face. With red eyes and a sad red mouth and they had a bit of a lighter yellow jacket and they had their hoddie on them. The one behind them was holding up hatchets with blood making me more scared. They had orange goggles, brown hair, and some type mouthguard on them hiding their face and yet again had some blood on it.
I looked at them in shock. Until they noticed the paper lifted a bit where I was peaking. They looked and couldn't saw no one because they were at the other corner where the paper isn't lifted so it was on the left while they were on the right. And where the desk where at are in the left and me hiding there. They looked until they saw me and just looked at me in shock or something because they were staring and I stared back with the 4 of them. About 2 minutes passed by when police sirens and ambulance sirens were heard. They looked in the back of them then back to me before leaving. I was in shock how come they didn't try to come in here when they saw me. They were just staring....
Weird....
I got out of the thought when there was banging on the door. My teachers got up shaking a bit and peaking through the paper to see a police man. She hurried and opened the door. And hugged and policeman while kissing him. It was her husband. They were talking until everyone was called to the auditorium. We got up and headed towards there. Inside were a ton of police officers. Everyone sat down.
"Girls and boys welcome the chief"
The chief of the police came up to the mic and looked at everyone angrily.
"So there was killers that broke in here.
We weren't able to get in due to someone telling them the school's security number and we think someone told them so who ever it is come up here." He said while no one got up.
"I said here NOW!" He shouted. Until Alice whispered something to her friends.

No one's POV
Alice had gotten an idea of telling them it was Y/N to her friends.
'Hey girls I have an idea I'll tell them it was Y/N and we saw her talking to them in the alleyway so that way she could go away' the girls giggled softly and nodded. Alice gotten up with everyone looking at her," Chief I'm not the one who did it but I saw who did..." she said in a lying sad voice
[If you had seen miraculous you could probably read this in Lila's voice]
The chief raised an eyebrow,"well go on who..?"
"I-it w-was.." before pretending to cry with her friends patting her back.
"I-its...." everyone looked in her waiting for her to say it,"it's Y-Y/N"
Peoples eyes widen and looked at Y/N
While Y/N was also in shock.
"C-Cheif she lying I have never talked to the killers but I have seen them!" Y/N said while getting up, "S-see it's her she's trying to lie so she doesn't go and she had seen them me and my friends were walking and we saw her in the alleyway talking to people."
"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW THEY LOOKED LIKE!?" yelled Y/N at the top of her lungs. Alice was sweating a bit worrying they would tell her what the killers looked until, "MS. L/N YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR HELPING OUT KILLERS" Alice looked at the chief smirking. While Y/N looked at him in shock since he would believe Alice even if she doesn't know how the killers looked like.
"But-But I have seen the killers they we-"
"You know them because you helped them, get the handcuffs!" Yelled the chief. Then someone grabbed her and was pushing her against the floor while hand cupping her. With people yelling at het,"Traitor" "Slut!" "Killer" "Bitch"
Then she got lifted back up and then being walked to the police car not noticing 4 people she thought who left were actually watching her being arrested.

??????'s POV
Those little bitches they have gotten her arrested. We had learned her name was Y/N. A beautiful name for her but still she was being arrested. We want to kill them especially Alice that slut. We want Y/N to be ours. And only ours. We'll take her to the mansion and we'll kill with her. She is ours only....

[End! Hope you enjoyed this one the next one is where the pastas are finally send to the mission of killing your family and taking you to the mansion! BYE!]